Misc. Change My View: White Caucasian is the objectively most attractive race

The legendary BetITT.com Misc. section! Participate at your own risk, some content NSFW.
Forum rules
(Sports betting is prohibited in this forum!)

Change My View: White Caucasian is the objectively most attractive race

Postby YeongAe » December 12th, 2017, 10:47 pm

I know this may offend many people on here, but white Caucasian people are seen as the most attractive both subjectively to me and objectively to most people all over the world. (Hereafter, I will refer to "white Caucasian" as simply "Caucasian". White Caucasian excludes Caucasians of East African / South Asian / Middle Eastern descent.) They have the most sought after facial features: prominent brow ridge, high nose bridge, high cheekbones, light skin, big and usually non-black eyes. Common plastic surgery procedures among non-Caucasian people include: rhinoplasty to make the nose more narrow and sharp and the nose bridge more high, eye surgery to make double eyelids and larger eyes. Whenever we see a handsome Asian person for example, we often say he/she looks good for an Asian person, or has white features. It's almost like a full-blooded non-Caucasian person can't be considered universally attractive. Most people who are non-Caucasian usually have black eyes and black hair. We see many people with black eyes putting on colored contacts and dying their hair from black to a lighter shade like brown or blonde. Plus, we see people in places like the Caribbean, Africa, India, East Asia using a bunch of skin lightening products. Are they trying to look more Caucasian?

With the case I have presented, I would like a good discussion on this topic and maybe some of you may change my view.
( ͡ಠ ͜ʖ ͡ಠ) That's life son ( ͡� ͜ʖ ͡�)
YeongAe

Re: Change My View: White Caucasian is the objectively most attractive race

Postby RectalFantasies » December 13th, 2017, 1:36 am

There is nothing to change, you are right OP. In general, people from colder regions tend to look better than people from hot regions. The farther you go from equator the better aesthetics get. This is applicable literally everywhere in the world. Scandinavians/Nords are considered to be the top tier Europeans, Northern Chinese people are considered superior to southern Chinese. People who have ancestry from hot regions have broad lips, wide and bulbous noses, more circular faces. Meanwhile people from cold areas have thin lips, Sharp noses and narrow faces with sharp facial aesthetics. In short, your aesthetics are determined by the region your ancestors lived in and the farther it is from equator the colder the place is and better the aesthetics.High exposure to UV rays fuks up aesthetics which is prevalent to people living near equator.
In the above map you can clearly see the areas with high exposure to UV rays and people from those places are not facially aesthetic or are not aesthetic at all.
EDIT: A lot of middle easterners[(Assyric/levant),Iranians(Indo-Aryans) and turkic people ] are exception to this because many of them are mixed with Europeans due to proximity of their land to Europe.
I am a normal guy
RectalFantasies

Postby Cucktus » December 13th, 2017, 2:29 am

Water is wet. Everyone trying to be white these days.
Cucktus

Postby YeongAe » December 13th, 2017, 3:47 am

RectalFantasies wrote:There is nothing to change, you are right OP. In general, people from colder regions tend to look better than people from hot regions. The farther you go from equator the better aesthetics get. This is applicable literally everywhere in the world. Scandinavians/Nords are considered to be the top tier Europeans, Northern Chinese people are considered superior to southern Chinese. People who have ancestry from hot regions have broad lips, wide and bulbous noses, more circular faces. Meanwhile people from cold areas have thin lips, Sharp noses and narrow faces with sharp facial aesthetics. In short, your aesthetics are determined by the region your ancestors lived in and the farther it is from equator the colder the place is and better the aesthetics.High exposure to UV rays fuks up aesthetics which is prevalent to people living near equator.
In the above map you can clearly see the areas with high exposure to UV rays and people from those places are not facially aesthetic or are not aesthetic at all.
EDIT: A lot of middle easterners[(Assyric/levant),Iranians(Indo-Aryans) and turkic people ] are exception to this because many of them are mixed with Europeans due to proximity of their land to Europe.

I didn't think about the geographic factors but that makes a ton of sense. But one thing that's funny is all these white bimbos getting lip injections.

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

You think moving north to somewhere like Vancouver or London increase my aesthetics brah? The sun and uv are too fierce here in LA, ruining my fuarking aeshetics. Would be nose become sharper and my lips thinner if I move north for a few years?
YeongAe

Postby YeongAe » December 13th, 2017, 3:49 am

Cucktus wrote:Water is wet. Everyone trying to be white these days.

Yeah man. It's pissening seeing my brothers bending over backwards to appease their white overlords.
YeongAe

Postby RectalFantasies » December 13th, 2017, 4:35 am

You think moving north to somewhere like Vancouver or London increase my aesthetics brah? The sun and uv are too fierce here in LA, ruining my fuarking aeshetics. Would be nose become sharper and my lips thinner if I move north for a few years?
'
No. When I was talking about exposure to uv radiation I was saying it in terms of generations and generations of exposure to high intensity uv rays and living in hot climate. It's highly unlikely, since it's all genetics. Even a time span of 5000 years is a very short period for genetics to evolve/mutate to such an extent that you will be able to see noticeable physical changes.
https://phys.org/news/2011-08-fast-evol ... years.html

But I am pretty sure within next 25 years we will be able to edit human genome, so there is hope for future generations. There is already a tech for this, it's called CRISPR Cas 9. Look it up. Srs.
And the lip injection bs is the most retarded shit ever. brb ruining a perfect face
I am a normal guy
RectalFantasies

Postby YeongAe » December 13th, 2017, 6:34 am

RectalFantasies wrote:No. When I was talking about exposure to uv radiation I was saying it in terms of generations and generations of exposure to high intensity uv rays and living in hot climate. It's highly unlikely, since it's all genetics. Even a time span of 5000 years is a very short period for genetics to evolve/mutate to such an extent that you will be able to see noticeable physical changes.
https://phys.org/news/2011-08-fast-evol ... years.html

But I am pretty sure within next 25 years we will be able to edit human genome, so there is hope for future generations. There is already a tech for this, it's called CRISPR Cas 9. Look it up. Srs.
And the lip injection bs is the most retarded shit ever. brb ruining a perfect face

Damn bruh dropping the knowledge. Lol @ white chicks and their phat lip phetish.

Just watched this bried intro on crispr cas 9:
https://youtu.be/2pp17E4E-O8
Still haven't a clue what it all means. Shit's confusing af.
YeongAe

Postby HelloEarth » December 13th, 2017, 7:02 am

Well this isn't even an unpopular opinion, especially not on a forum like misc if this forum is any similar to the original one. Post this on The Coli and have a blast.
HelloEarth

Postby YeongAe » December 13th, 2017, 1:18 pm

HelloEarth wrote:Well this isn't even an unpopular opinion, especially not on a forum like misc if this forum is any similar to the original one. Post this on The Coli and have a blast.

Lulz
YeongAe

Postby Luhan » December 13th, 2017, 4:30 pm

Aren't you Korean lmfao? You're going full Uncle Chong on us brah.
Luhan

Postby YeongAe » December 13th, 2017, 7:32 pm

Luhan wrote:Aren't you Korean lmfao? You're going full Uncle Chong on us brah.

I'm just being objective. You're Asian too and if you can't see where we lie in society, I suggest you visit \r\asianmasculinty and r\hapas\. Stay woke bro.
YeongAe

Postby Luhan » December 13th, 2017, 8:15 pm

YeongAe wrote:
Luhan wrote:Aren't you Korean lmfao? You're going full Uncle Chong on us brah.

I'm just being objective. You're Asian too and if you can't see where we lie in society, I suggest you visit \r\asianmasculinty and r\hapas\. Stay woke bro.

Maybe you're right but I gotta rep the Asian pride.
Luhan

Postby Genova's Witnesses » December 14th, 2017, 3:29 am

I am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.
Genova's Witnesses

Postby dankush » December 14th, 2017, 11:17 pm

It's all true OP. God everytime I see a whie guy's facial aesthetics, I cry a little bit inside, knowing I can never be a Chad that pulls 18 year old poontang every day. That's life for an ethnic-cel.
paypal, bitcoin
dankush

Postby YeongAe » December 15th, 2017, 5:18 am

dankush wrote:It's all true OP. God everytime I see a whie guy's facial aesthetics, I cry a little bit inside, knowing I can never be a Chad that pulls 18 year old poontang every day. That's life for an ethnic-cel.

YeongAe

Postby MoonsOverMiami » December 16th, 2017, 5:25 am

Hot take there op
MoonsOverMiami

Postby Armani » December 16th, 2017, 4:14 pm

Yup pretty much

No homo
Armani

Postby YeongAe » December 16th, 2017, 10:32 pm

Armani wrote:Yup pretty much

No homo

Hnnnnng Chico is my man crush

Semi Homo
YeongAe

Postby Luhan » December 17th, 2017, 5:27 am

No homo

Strong cherrypicking. I can pick out 2 10/10 guys from any race too.
Luhan

Postby Cakez » December 17th, 2017, 8:36 pm

Reported for racism
escrow only
Cakez

Postby Roulette » December 18th, 2017, 1:04 am

YeongAe wrote:Image

Damn, Alexis is 10/10 certified. Too bad she passed her prime already though.
(>'-')> <('-'<) (>'-')> <('-'<)
Roulette

Postby Roulette » December 18th, 2017, 1:06 am

RectalFantasies wrote:There is nothing to change, you are right OP. In general, people from colder regions tend to look better than people from hot regions. The farther you go from equator the better aesthetics get. This is applicable literally everywhere in the world. Scandinavians/Nords are considered to be the top tier Europeans, Northern Chinese people are considered superior to southern Chinese. People who have ancestry from hot regions have broad lips, wide and bulbous noses, more circular faces. Meanwhile people from cold areas have thin lips, Sharp noses and narrow faces with sharp facial aesthetics. In short, your aesthetics are determined by the region your ancestors lived in and the farther it is from equator the colder the place is and better the aesthetics.High exposure to UV rays fuks up aesthetics which is prevalent to people living near equator.

I'm guessing Peru is dark red because of the altitude of the Andes?

Strong research btw.
Roulette

Postby Roulette » December 18th, 2017, 1:07 am

No homo

Francisco is GOAT of male aesthetics
Roulette

Postby YeongAe » December 18th, 2017, 12:53 pm

Roulette wrote:
YeongAe wrote:Image

Damn, Alexis is 10/10 certified. Too bad she passed her prime already though.

She was a 10/10 2 years ago. Now she is a plastic surgery monster. Still an 8 tho.
YeongAe

Postby nigger » December 19th, 2017, 5:51 pm

Love dominating them white women in bed. Squeal little piggy.
nigger

Postby YeongAe » December 20th, 2017, 1:30 am

nigger wrote:Love dominating them white women in bed. Squeal little piggy.

Last time I checked your right hand was black.
YeongAe

Postby nigger » December 20th, 2017, 5:22 am

YeongAe wrote:
nigger wrote:Love dominating them white women in bed. Squeal little piggy.

Last time I checked your right hand was black.

Ok Asian boy
nigger

Postby SAVAGE » December 20th, 2017, 10:29 pm

You tell em op
SAVAGE

Postby n9219 » December 21st, 2017, 2:34 pm

Why do white people try to tan to look like black folks then? Why can't they love themselves?
n9219

Postby YeongAe » December 22nd, 2017, 6:39 am

n9219 wrote:Why do white people try to tan to look like black folks then? Why can't they love themselves?

Why do black folks want to look light skinned then? Skin whiteners are huge in third world hellholes.
YeongAe

Postby PowayPrince » December 23rd, 2017, 9:05 pm

If it helps, just know that white guys bald earlier. So many Norwood 3 college white dudes it's honestly sad.
PowayPrince

Postby YeongAe » December 24th, 2017, 6:02 am

PowayPrince wrote:If it helps, just know that white guys bald earlier. So many Norwood 3 college white dudes it's honestly sad.

I have noticed this too. It's rare to see a adult white guy with a full head of hair that has not yet receded in the temples.
YeongAe

Postby n9219 » December 26th, 2017, 5:21 pm

YeongAe wrote:
n9219 wrote:Why do white people try to tan to look like black folks then? Why can't they love themselves?

Why do black folks want to look light skinned then? Skin whiteners are huge in third world hellholes.

We all want what we don't have
n9219

Return to Misc.