Misc. Biggest turn off is when a girl walks with her feet pointed outwards

The legendary BetITT.com Misc. section! Participate at your own risk, some content NSFW.
Forum rules
(Sports betting is prohibited in this forum!)

Biggest turn off is when a girl walks with her feet pointed outwards

Postby n9219 » December 4th, 2017, 6:24 pm

Like this

Any semblance of attraction goes out the window when I catch a girl walking like a plebeian duck.

Also if a guy walks that way, I immediately write him off as unathletic and uncoordinated. Straight feet masterrace!

Discuss.
n9219

Re: Biggest turn off is when a girl walks with her feet pointed outwards

Postby Armani » December 4th, 2017, 9:19 pm

Gonna start observing this now. Never notice this crap before.
Armani

Postby GooseBalls » December 5th, 2017, 1:56 am

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
Bodybuilders Against Tipping Crew
GooseBalls

Postby Cakez » December 5th, 2017, 5:12 am

Armani wrote:Gonna start observing this now. Never notice this crap before.

Same. Shit I think I may even fall under this category. My feet point like 5 degrees outward.
escrow only
Cakez

Postby Luhan » December 5th, 2017, 1:40 pm

GooseBalls wrote:Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Lmao chill.
Luhan

Postby Armani » December 6th, 2017, 4:22 am

You're fucking right OP. I went out and observed the whole day how people walked. I'd say the breakdown is 90% of people walk with toes pointed out, 9% with straight feet, and 1% with a slightly inward tilt. It's crazy. I definitely think straight feet is more attractive now.
Armani

Postby n9219 » December 6th, 2017, 5:52 am

Armani wrote:You're fucking right OP. I went out and observed the whole day how people walked. I'd say the breakdown is 90% of people walk with toes pointed out, 9% with straight feet, and 1% with a slightly inward tilt. It's crazy. I definitely think straight feet is more attractive now.

Also I notice that most people's right foot point more outward than their left too when walking. This I attribute to driving, where you have to point your right foot outward to hit the pedals.
n9219

Postby Armani » December 6th, 2017, 12:54 pm

n9219 wrote:
Armani wrote:You're fucking right OP. I went out and observed the whole day how people walked. I'd say the breakdown is 90% of people walk with toes pointed out, 9% with straight feet, and 1% with a slightly inward tilt. It's crazy. I definitely think straight feet is more attractive now.

Also I notice that most people's right foot point more outward than their left too when walking. This I attribute to driving, where you have to point your right foot outward to hit the pedals.

You're fucking right again.
Armani

Postby dankush » December 6th, 2017, 6:11 pm

It subconsciously irks me too seeing people walk like that. What's so hard about walking straight?
paypal, bitcoin
dankush

Postby fatass » December 7th, 2017, 2:07 am

Strong feet obsession op. Who tf cares.
bitcoin or escrow
fatass

Postby n9219 » December 7th, 2017, 4:36 am

dankush wrote:It subconsciously irks me too seeing people walk like that. What's so hard about walking straight?

People just don't have class anymore. Feminism and liberalism ruining this generation.
n9219

Postby n9219 » December 7th, 2017, 4:36 am

fatass wrote:Strong feet obsession op. Who tf cares.

Your mom
n9219

Postby dankush » December 7th, 2017, 1:41 pm

n9219 wrote:
dankush wrote:It subconsciously irks me too seeing people walk like that. What's so hard about walking straight?

People just don't have class anymore. Feminism and liberalism ruining this generation.

Choo dat
paypal, bitcoin
dankush

Postby fatass » December 7th, 2017, 8:31 pm

n9219 wrote:
fatass wrote:Strong feet obsession op. Who tf cares.

Your mom

Bet that sounded funnier in your head brah, and by brah, I mean phaggot.
bitcoin or escrow
fatass

Postby Anti-Alpha » December 8th, 2017, 12:45 am

Just walked normally for myself to test. I have like a 15 degree tilt too. Feels beta man.
Anti-Alpha

Postby Cucktus » December 8th, 2017, 3:15 am

My girl walks like that and no fucks given.
Cucktus

Return to Misc.