Misc. hot rich single women where are they?

The legendary BetITT.com Misc. section! Participate at your own risk, some content NSFW.
Forum rules
(Sports betting is prohibited in this forum!)

hot rich single women where are they?

Postby RectalFantasies » November 25th, 2017, 4:38 pm

Before i start i want y'all to know i love women like any other men crave them for, there is beauty when we buy rolex, Armani, gucci but then their exquisite beauty meaning women with round Oval face, Pale milky marble white skin, body of Katy Perry, and Exotic eyes like Actress Eva Green or Singer Lights Valerie Polxietner, My Standard above normal i study a women like i study my textbook before a test in High school now im free but then again all those years of my youth the golden age as you supposedly smile looking back i can't reason why i never found that RICH HOT SINGLE WOMEN.
Now time running short for me so i sum it up in a few word below.

How does a good looking guy who not deviously handsome but dress well get a women from a rich family meaning their dad are ceo and millionaires? particularly the hot, young, and innocent( good) quality in a women

now dont say it only a fairy tale since i been with a lot of women, girls, granny, mom you name it i done it now i'm moving up the ladder as they say yet i dont seem to have any lucky finding them

any helps my Fellow bettitors

p.s The only disadvantage i have is not having much money but then again women never require money if you have the charm and audacity of experience to get them which i have no doubt i have...

If you have to know my motive well i tell you since it no secret can be hide from you guys it that i LOOKING for Essential connection that get me places in high society from her family connection

but still some of you yeah you know who you are think im a regular troll who love trolling on betitt i assure it not, this is my last result getting here

Also if women read this i want you to know i have the highest value of respect for you since i admire you like the new Bmw i got for my Graduation gift, so tell what wrong with given a car a test run to see if it run like were made for each other same philosophy on women

a little history about myself

women has and always been a trophy prize for me ever since i started the Boy scout at 8 year old, instead of selling cookie box to neighbor like the other kid are doing street by street day on night to sell just 5 maybe 10 cookie box, I went to one lady particular a friendly lady now that i remember it her name should be Valentine McNamara she was the mother of my best pal Josh who i know since pre-school, yet i know she always had a sweet spot for young boy like me so i decide to take advantage of that weakness of her and you probably know how it all end their.

that day i sold 500 and all the other boy combine sold 50, i raised my head high while receiving my Badge.

Now after reading that I hope you understand my situation is a serious one
I am a normal guy
RectalFantasies

Re: hot rich single women where are they?

Postby dankush » November 25th, 2017, 4:52 pm

Did not read lol
paypal, bitcoin
dankush

Postby dankush » November 25th, 2017, 5:13 pm

Get yo wall street oasis copypsta outta here
paypal, bitcoin
dankush

Postby RectalFantasies » November 25th, 2017, 5:16 pm

dankush wrote:Get yo wall street oasis copypsta outta here

ho lee fuk bro
I am a normal guy
RectalFantasies

Postby Luhan » November 25th, 2017, 7:47 pm

dankush wrote:Get yo wall street oasis copypsta outta here

Glad I read the comments before reading the original post lol. Ain't wasting 20 minutes reading a pasta.
Luhan

Postby CopeyMcCopeface » November 25th, 2017, 11:36 pm

At my house sorry brah
CopeyMcCopeface

Postby DKLA » November 26th, 2017, 2:37 am

Hot
Single

Choose one

Why would you want a rich girl anyway? You're supposed to be the dominant alpha in the relationship with the money. I can't live with myself being emasculated everyday.
DKLA

Postby Cakez » November 26th, 2017, 3:50 am

SHut up
escrow only
Cakez

Postby RectalFantasies » November 26th, 2017, 4:22 pm

DKLA wrote:Hot
Single

Choose one

Why would you want a rich girl anyway? You're supposed to be the dominant alpha in the relationship with the money. I can't live with myself being emasculated everyday.

What wrong leeching off some girl and her dad it call being resourceful not some guy who wasted his 10 yr of youth to get promoted when i can do it all in couple week with a girl who dad in position to do that for me

Im smart and you call me a pussy heck i would say im opposite of that completely when im banging them so no way in hell i'm one

now respect part who give a damn about respect when your serving me in the restaurant or any other job that is
I am a normal guy
RectalFantasies

Postby YeongAe » November 26th, 2017, 5:43 pm

Where do you live OP?
( ͡ಠ ͜ʖ ͡ಠ) That's life son ( ͡� ͜ʖ ͡�)
YeongAe

Postby dcdc » November 26th, 2017, 11:17 pm

YeongAe wrote:Where do you live OP?

OP is Indian. We settled this months ago. Better hope OP's parents arrange him with a hot, single, rich Indian daughter then lmfao.
dcdc

Postby YeongAe » November 28th, 2017, 4:47 am

dcdc wrote:

OP is Indian. We settled this months ago. Better hope OP's parents arrange him with a hot, single, rich Indian daughter then lmfao.

Oh right how could I have forgotten.
( ͡ಠ ͜ʖ ͡ಠ) That's life son ( ͡� ͜ʖ ͡�)
YeongAe

Postby RectalFantasies » November 28th, 2017, 9:33 am

YeongAe wrote:
dcdc wrote:

when did this happen?
I am a normal guy
RectalFantasies

Postby dcdc » November 28th, 2017, 1:37 pm

RectalFantasies wrote:
YeongAe wrote:
dcdc wrote:

when did this happen?

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=298
dcdc

Postby Sokem » November 30th, 2017, 6:47 am

lol
Sokem

Return to Misc.