Misc. How's this chick?

The legendary BetITT.com Misc. section! Participate at your own risk, some content NSFW.
Forum rules
(Sports betting is prohibited in this forum!)

Rate 1-10

1 (groce)
1
5%
2
0
No votes
3
0
No votes
4
1
5%
5
3
15%
6
1
5%
7
4
20%
8
5
25%
9
1
5%
10 (HBB)
4
20%
 
Total votes : 20

How's this chick?

Postby Cakez » November 23rd, 2017, 6:10 am

Isn't she actress material?

Image
escrow only
User avatar
Cakez
Registered User
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: How's this chick?

Postby dankush » November 23rd, 2017, 11:04 am

Isn't that Baechu?
paypal, bitcoin
User avatar
dankush
Registered User
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: How's this chick?

Postby Luhan » November 23rd, 2017, 5:39 pm

Ewwww jk. Who dat?
User avatar
Luhan
Registered User
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: How's this chick?

Postby Cakez » November 24th, 2017, 5:27 am

dankush wrote:Isn't that Baechu?



No, it's my friend. She's so cute.
escrow only
User avatar
Cakez
Registered User
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: How's this chick?

Postby dcdc » November 24th, 2017, 9:38 am

dankush wrote:Isn't that Baechu?



Lol
User avatar
dcdc
Registered User
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: How's this chick?

Postby Degen94 » November 25th, 2017, 12:45 am

Cakez wrote:
dankush wrote:Isn't that Baechu?



No, it's my friend. She's so cute.



You're so creepy. She's my girlfriend and I'll let her know you posted her on a forum full of degens.
bitcoin only
User avatar
Degen94
Registered User
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: How's this chick?

Postby Anti-Alpha » November 25th, 2017, 4:24 am

It's hard to say off one pic but she looks pleasant to the eye. Solid 7-8.
User avatar
Anti-Alpha
Registered User
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Nov 2017

Re: How's this chick?

Postby Roulette » November 25th, 2017, 12:19 pm

Degen94 wrote:
Cakez wrote:
dankush wrote:Isn't that Baechu?



No, it's my friend. She's so cute.



You're so creepy. She's my girlfriend and I'll let her know you posted her on a forum full of degens.



thread just became juicy
(>'-')> <('-'<) (>'-')> <('-'<)
User avatar
Roulette
Registered User
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Aug 2017

Re: How's this chick?

Postby Luhan » November 25th, 2017, 7:48 pm

Cakez wrote:
dankush wrote:Isn't that Baechu?



No, it's my friend. She's so cute.



She is





















































12
User avatar
Luhan
Registered User
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: How's this chick?

Postby Cakez » November 26th, 2017, 3:48 am

Degen94 wrote:
Cakez wrote:
dankush wrote:Isn't that Baechu?



No, it's my friend. She's so cute.



You're so creepy. She's my girlfriend and I'll let her know you posted her on a forum full of degens.


Shut up phaggot. You wish you had her as a gf.
escrow only
User avatar
Cakez
Registered User
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: How's this chick?

Postby YeongAe » November 26th, 2017, 5:44 pm

10
( ͡ಠ ͜ʖ ͡ಠ) That's life son ( ͡� ͜ʖ ͡�)
User avatar
YeongAe
Registered User
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Jun 2017
Location: SoCAL

Re: How's this chick?

Postby EmmaW4tson » November 27th, 2017, 4:15 am

Need more pics. She's pretty good for an Asian though, so 5/10?
User avatar
EmmaW4tson
Registered User
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sep 2017

Re: How's this chick?

Postby Cakez » November 27th, 2017, 12:28 pm

EmmaW4tson wrote:Need more pics. She's pretty good for an Asian though, so 5/10?


Nah B u only get 1
escrow only
User avatar
Cakez
Registered User
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: How's this chick?

Postby YeongAe » November 28th, 2017, 4:46 am

EmmaW4tson wrote:Need more pics. She's pretty good for an Asian though, so 5/10?



Lmao this guy probably thinks emma watson is a 10
( ͡ಠ ͜ʖ ͡ಠ) That's life son ( ͡� ͜ʖ ͡�)
User avatar
YeongAe
Registered User
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Jun 2017
Location: SoCAL

Re: How's this chick?

Postby dankush » November 28th, 2017, 9:53 pm

YeongAe wrote:
EmmaW4tson wrote:Need more pics. She's pretty good for an Asian though, so 5/10?



Lmao this guy probably thinks emma watson is a 10



Image

2.5/10 wood not bang
paypal, bitcoin
User avatar
dankush
Registered User
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: How's this chick?

Postby Luhan » November 29th, 2017, 3:45 am

dankush wrote:
YeongAe wrote:
EmmaW4tson wrote:Need more pics. She's pretty good for an Asian though, so 5/10?



Lmao this guy probably thinks emma watson is a 10



Image

2.5/10 wood not bang



Strong overrated pile of crap, just like t swift
User avatar
Luhan
Registered User
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: How's this chick?

Postby dankush » November 29th, 2017, 3:51 pm

Luhan wrote:
dankush wrote:
YeongAe wrote:
EmmaW4tson wrote:Need more pics. She's pretty good for an Asian though, so 5/10?



Lmao this guy probably thinks emma watson is a 10



Image

2.5/10 wood not bang



Strong overrated pile of crap, just like t swift


Tswift is a slightly better pile of crap
paypal, bitcoin
User avatar
dankush
Registered User
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: How's this chick?

Postby Roulette » November 30th, 2017, 3:05 am

EmmaW4tson wrote:Need more pics. She's pretty good for an Asian though, so 5/10?


Why didn't you just take the EmmaWatson username? No one has taken it yet.
(>'-')> <('-'<) (>'-')> <('-'<)
User avatar
Roulette
Registered User
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Aug 2017

Re: How's this chick?

Postby Sokem » November 30th, 2017, 6:46 am

I'm in love +_+
User avatar
Sokem
Registered User
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Jun 2017

Re: How's this chick?

Postby Luhan » December 1st, 2017, 5:39 am

Cakez wrote:Isn't she actress material?

Image


She Korean? I can't tell.
User avatar
Luhan
Registered User
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: How's this chick?

Postby Cakez » December 1st, 2017, 11:06 pm

Luhan wrote:
Cakez wrote:Isn't she actress material?

Image


She Korean? I can't tell.


No, she's from a Chinese city near Beijing. She told me she doesn't like Koreans lmao.
escrow only
User avatar
Cakez
Registered User
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: How's this chick?

Postby Armani » December 2nd, 2017, 3:30 pm

Solid 9
User avatar
Armani
Registered User
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: How's this chick?

Postby olejohnnyk » December 3rd, 2017, 5:18 pm

Her Facebook/Instagram account?
User avatar
olejohnnyk
Registered User
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: How's this chick?

Postby Cakez » December 5th, 2017, 5:09 am

olejohnnyk wrote:Her Facebook/Instagram account?



She doesn't post on there. She has wechat.
escrow only
User avatar
Cakez
Registered User
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: How's this chick?

Postby Cakez » December 5th, 2017, 5:10 am

Yo, I know you guys want more so here's a provocative pic I got from her wechat. Enjoy.

Image
escrow only
User avatar
Cakez
Registered User
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: How's this chick?

Postby Luhan » December 5th, 2017, 1:42 pm

Cakez wrote:Yo, I know you guys want more so here's a provocative pic I got from her wechat. Enjoy.

Image



Holy fck... that's really her?
User avatar
Luhan
Registered User
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: How's this chick?

Postby Armani » December 6th, 2017, 4:23 am

Cakez wrote:Yo, I know you guys want more so here's a provocative pic I got from her wechat. Enjoy.

Image


Image
User avatar
Armani
Registered User
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: How's this chick?

Postby Anti-Alpha » December 8th, 2017, 12:41 am

Cakez wrote:Yo, I know you guys want more so here's a provocative pic I got from her wechat. Enjoy.

Image


Is that really her? Looks different.
User avatar
Anti-Alpha
Registered User
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Nov 2017

Re: How's this chick?

Postby Cucktus » December 8th, 2017, 3:18 am

Mirin aesthetics
User avatar
Cucktus
Registered User
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: How's this chick?

Postby Cucktus » December 8th, 2017, 3:18 am

Anti-Alpha wrote:
Cakez wrote:Yo, I know you guys want more so here's a provocative pic I got from her wechat. Enjoy.

Image


Is that really her? Looks different.



How? They look like the same person to me.
User avatar
Cucktus
Registered User
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: How's this chick?

Postby Anti-Alpha » December 8th, 2017, 1:01 pm

Cucktus wrote:
Anti-Alpha wrote:
Cakez wrote:Yo, I know you guys want more so here's a provocative pic I got from her wechat. Enjoy.

Image


Is that really her? Looks different.



How? They look like the same person to me.


Something about the face seems diff idk how to explain. Like in op she is natural beauty and this pic she looks like gangnam unnie.
User avatar
Anti-Alpha
Registered User
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Nov 2017

Re: How's this chick?

Postby Cucktus » December 8th, 2017, 8:24 pm

Anti-Alpha wrote:
Cucktus wrote:
Anti-Alpha wrote:
Cakez wrote:Yo, I know you guys want more so here's a provocative pic I got from her wechat. Enjoy.

Image


Is that really her? Looks different.



How? They look like the same person to me.


Something about the face seems diff idk how to explain. Like in op she is natural beauty and this pic she looks like gangnam unnie.



What's a gangnam unnie?
User avatar
Cucktus
Registered User
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: How's this chick?

Postby Anti-Alpha » December 9th, 2017, 10:15 pm

Cucktus wrote:
Anti-Alpha wrote:
Cucktus wrote:
Anti-Alpha wrote:
Cakez wrote:Yo, I know you guys want more so here's a provocative pic I got from her wechat. Enjoy.

Image


Is that really her? Looks different.



How? They look like the same person to me.


Something about the face seems diff idk how to explain. Like in op she is natural beauty and this pic she looks like gangnam unnie.



What's a gangnam unnie?


It's what you call a Korean woman who does a lot of plastic surgery and looks like a lifeloss doll.


P.S. this site has really bad quote function. Shouldnt be multi-level. Throws off the layout.
User avatar
Anti-Alpha
Registered User
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Nov 2017


Return to Misc.

cron