Misc. Are you brahs aware of celebheights.com? (lol)

The legendary BetITT.com Misc. section! Participate at your own risk, some content NSFW.
Forum rules
(Sports betting is prohibited in this forum!)

Are you brahs aware of celebheights.com? (lol)

Postby YeongAe » September 25th, 2017, 2:55 am

It's like a forum where every C-list and above celebrity gets his own thread and users vote and comment on what they think the real life height and of the celebrity is. They argue and argue about every phucking detail it's hilarious. I know you miscers are insecure about your height but these dudes on that site take it to the next level. They live and breathe height.

Some example posts there that you might find hilarious:

"Brad pitt is a small guy, he always wears elevator shoes 3.6 inches. He sticks with it to create an illusion he's 5'11 lol.
Dem custom made high heels.

I'm 5'11 and I know Brad Pitt is surely 5'8 because I have 5'8 and 5'4 friends.
5'8.5 is very generous.
I also know 5'8 guys who use elevator shoes.

Brad pitt is a small guy, robert downey is even smaller who also wears high heels."

" the most I can conceivably give him is 6'9.5 but he looks smaller than DJ clearly. 6'9 and change 206-207. The thing with Chris's estimates are that they are all inflated. He is a spammer on this site. When a predraft has the person listed it's always that "that person measured that height like Lebron" or "Magic or Bird say they're their listed heights so they must be" yet he says Durant is not his pre draft height but Oden is" or Barkley is 6'6/6'7 when the man himself says 6'4.75 and the Olympics says 6'4 5/8 and every coach or teammate says he's 6'4/6'5. Or that he has met AI and he's close to 6'1 yet every teammate coach opponent says 5'10/5'11. Then of course he knows AD is really 6'9.25 pre draft but makes up that he measured 6'10.5 barefoot. Now the Undertaker is 6'8" barefoot when Ali Baba clearly is his height just about. The NBA doesn't underlist they overlist. yet nobody says anything about that. it's only a complaint when someone downgrades someone here on this site. I'm now not overly convinced that he grew being he measured 6'9" barefoot 2 years in a row leading up to his draft. This listing here is an absolute max and could also buy Rob's previous listing of 6'9.25 since he is noticeably shorter than Deandre Jordan albeit prob 1/2" max 6'9-6'9.5 while DJ 6'9.5-.75 range at his low."

See what I mean? Go check on any celeb's page and have a blast reading the responses.
( ͡ಠ ͜ʖ ͡ಠ) That's life son ( ͡� ͜ʖ ͡�)
YeongAe

Re: Are you brahs aware of celebheights.com? (lol)

Postby learn2c0pe » September 25th, 2017, 4:11 am

Damn really hope that second guy was paid to post or he should really be in a mental institution rofl.
learn2c0pe

Postby Snake » September 25th, 2017, 7:08 am

Well aware of that site. height is life.
Thanks for reading. Thanks for posting.
Snake

Postby Takashima » September 25th, 2017, 7:54 am

I frequent that site all the time. Editor Rob has to be a miscer lmfao.
Takashima

Postby HornyGuyLuv » September 25th, 2017, 2:35 pm

Damn
HornyGuyLuv

Postby dankush » September 25th, 2017, 8:27 pm

They usually take off 1-2 inches from the celebs' official profiles because those insecure manlets are salty.
paypal, bitcoin
dankush

Postby MoistHippo » September 26th, 2017, 5:31 am

dankush wrote:They usually take off 1-2 inches from the celebs' official profiles because those insecure manlets are salty.

To be fair, actors and athletes do tend to overstate their height by an inch or so. Even normal people do. I see so many 5'10" guys claim 6' it's hilarious.
MoistHippo

Postby Roulette » September 26th, 2017, 8:56 pm

Very very accurate site. Those are some of the best height experts in the industry.
(>'-')> <('-'<) (>'-')> <('-'<)
Roulette

Postby n9219 » October 4th, 2017, 12:20 am

6'3" checking in.
n9219

Postby dankush » October 4th, 2017, 10:52 pm

n9219 wrote:6'3" checking in.

Mirin. when will it be my turn?
paypal, bitcoin
dankush

Postby bobbrady » October 7th, 2017, 2:47 pm

Lol
bobbrady

Return to Misc.