Misc. What are the most prestigious jobs in your opinion?

The legendary BetITT.com Misc. section! Participate at your own risk, some content NSFW.
Forum rules
(Sports betting is prohibited in this forum!)

What are the most prestigious jobs in your opinion?

Postby WelshAutist » September 16th, 2017, 3:46 am

In my opinion, I think it's investment banking at top companies like Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, and Mckinsey, as it's hard for even Ivy League graduates to land a gig there.

Also very prestigious are lawyers, doctors, scientists, and software engineers at top tech companies like Google, Apple, Facebook, Intel, etc. Not to mention high profile politicians and CEOs of Fortune 500 companies are also held in high regard.
User avatar
WelshAutist
Registered User
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: What are the most prestigious jobs in your opinion?

Postby RectalFantasies » September 16th, 2017, 4:30 am

anything to do with IB/PE/HF
I am a normal guy
User avatar
RectalFantasies
Registered User
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Jun 2017

Re: What are the most prestigious jobs in your opinion?

Postby dankush » September 16th, 2017, 4:47 am

CEO of BetITT
paypal, bitcoin
User avatar
dankush
Registered User
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: What are the most prestigious jobs in your opinion?

Postby beastmodeftw » September 16th, 2017, 6:08 am

Instagram Male Model:


This is happiness beyond anything you can fathom. It's impossible to appreciate how easy, stress-free, validation filled, and endorphin-releasing these lives are but we can guess.

They've escaped the rat race. No 40 hour weeks, no hours spent in traffic commuting, no deadlines to worry about, no essays to research, no projects to lose hair over. No forcing yourself to wake up early, force-feeding for energy even if not hungry.

You wake up at 10am after a full night of GH-releasing sleep. Your hair looks effortlessly styled even when messy. You eat your breakfast and take a shirtless selfie "cooking eggs!" "it's bacon time!" and post it to IG.

You put on a plain white tee and some jeans. You haven't shaved or showered and your wardrobe is as basic as it gets but NONE of it matters because your face just makes everything work. It's the uglies who agonize over which direction to style their hair or how much stubble to trim or what shirt to wear with what pants to look good. All irrelevant to you.

Then your ride comes to pick you up. A limo from the agency to take you to your photoshoot of the day. You spend 2-3 hours in good lighting with a female model, posing and cracking jokes with snack breaks in between. You collect your fat paycheck and head out.

In between all this you've gotten literally hundreds of IOIs from women - on the street, on the train, in the grocery store. The entire world is like a runway because women keep GAWKING at you. You have to hide a ****-eating grin - how can life be so amazing you wonder as you shake your head and laugh.

Now you go to the gym for some weight lifting and briefly glance at the bloated pimply moonfaces high-fiving each other over their 4 plate squats. You see a chick secretly snapping a pic of you from the corner of your eye but ignore it and laugh.
80th text message of the day comes in. It's the desperate chick from tinder who has messaged you 3 times in a row, begging you to be her FWB. You don't feel like smashing though and just want to play video games. This thought doesn't give you any second-doubts or cognitive dissonance or anxiety over turning down sex because pussy is a never-ending stream for you, a commodity.

Quick check on instagram - your unshaven unshowered selfie has 80000 likes with ********s posting kissy emojis and tagging their jb friends

"@kayley this is the guy i was telling you about!"
"future husband"
"I.CANT.BREATHE"
"@tiffanyyy @jessicaxo @amber92 ohmy****ingGOD"

Another stream of endorphins release upon seeing this validation. The tenth time today. Better than any drug out there. You smile as your self-esteem is satiated. Your genetics are celebrated. You are intrinsically desired Women want you for you. Not your money or your social connections, they want YOU.
User avatar
beastmodeftw
Registered User
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sep 2017

Re: What are the most prestigious jobs in your opinion?

Postby Extrospection » September 16th, 2017, 6:37 am

beastmodeftw wrote:Instagram Male Model:


This is happiness beyond anything you can fathom. It's impossible to appreciate how easy, stress-free, validation filled, and endorphin-releasing these lives are but we can guess.

They've escaped the rat race. No 40 hour weeks, no hours spent in traffic commuting, no deadlines to worry about, no essays to research, no projects to lose hair over. No forcing yourself to wake up early, force-feeding for energy even if not hungry.

You wake up at 10am after a full night of GH-releasing sleep. Your hair looks effortlessly styled even when messy. You eat your breakfast and take a shirtless selfie "cooking eggs!" "it's bacon time!" and post it to IG.

You put on a plain white tee and some jeans. You haven't shaved or showered and your wardrobe is as basic as it gets but NONE of it matters because your face just makes everything work. It's the uglies who agonize over which direction to style their hair or how much stubble to trim or what shirt to wear with what pants to look good. All irrelevant to you.

Then your ride comes to pick you up. A limo from the agency to take you to your photoshoot of the day. You spend 2-3 hours in good lighting with a female model, posing and cracking jokes with snack breaks in between. You collect your fat paycheck and head out.

In between all this you've gotten literally hundreds of IOIs from women - on the street, on the train, in the grocery store. The entire world is like a runway because women keep GAWKING at you. You have to hide a ****-eating grin - how can life be so amazing you wonder as you shake your head and laugh.

Now you go to the gym for some weight lifting and briefly glance at the bloated pimply moonfaces high-fiving each other over their 4 plate squats. You see a chick secretly snapping a pic of you from the corner of your eye but ignore it and laugh.
80th text message of the day comes in. It's the desperate chick from tinder who has messaged you 3 times in a row, begging you to be her FWB. You don't feel like smashing though and just want to play video games. This thought doesn't give you any second-doubts or cognitive dissonance or anxiety over turning down sex because pussy is a never-ending stream for you, a commodity.

Quick check on instagram - your unshaven unshowered selfie has 80000 likes with ********s posting kissy emojis and tagging their jb friends

"@kayley this is the guy i was telling you about!"
"future husband"
"I.CANT.BREATHE"
"@tiffanyyy @jessicaxo @amber92 ohmy****ingGOD"

Another stream of endorphins release upon seeing this validation. The tenth time today. Better than any drug out there. You smile as your self-esteem is satiated. Your genetics are celebrated. You are intrinsically desired Women want you for you. Not your money or your social connections, they want YOU.


Image
User avatar
Extrospection
Registered User
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sep 2017

Re: What are the most prestigious jobs in your opinion?

Postby Roulette » September 16th, 2017, 11:40 am

beastmodeftw you're a phag
(>'-')> <('-'<) (>'-')> <('-'<)
User avatar
Roulette
Registered User
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Aug 2017

Re: What are the most prestigious jobs in your opinion?

Postby dcdc » September 16th, 2017, 1:07 pm

beastmodeftw wrote:Instagram Male Model:


This is happiness beyond anything you can fathom. It's impossible to appreciate how easy, stress-free, validation filled, and endorphin-releasing these lives are but we can guess.

They've escaped the rat race. No 40 hour weeks, no hours spent in traffic commuting, no deadlines to worry about, no essays to research, no projects to lose hair over. No forcing yourself to wake up early, force-feeding for energy even if not hungry.

You wake up at 10am after a full night of GH-releasing sleep. Your hair looks effortlessly styled even when messy. You eat your breakfast and take a shirtless selfie "cooking eggs!" "it's bacon time!" and post it to IG.

You put on a plain white tee and some jeans. You haven't shaved or showered and your wardrobe is as basic as it gets but NONE of it matters because your face just makes everything work. It's the uglies who agonize over which direction to style their hair or how much stubble to trim or what shirt to wear with what pants to look good. All irrelevant to you.

Then your ride comes to pick you up. A limo from the agency to take you to your photoshoot of the day. You spend 2-3 hours in good lighting with a female model, posing and cracking jokes with snack breaks in between. You collect your fat paycheck and head out.

In between all this you've gotten literally hundreds of IOIs from women - on the street, on the train, in the grocery store. The entire world is like a runway because women keep GAWKING at you. You have to hide a ****-eating grin - how can life be so amazing you wonder as you shake your head and laugh.

Now you go to the gym for some weight lifting and briefly glance at the bloated pimply moonfaces high-fiving each other over their 4 plate squats. You see a chick secretly snapping a pic of you from the corner of your eye but ignore it and laugh.
80th text message of the day comes in. It's the desperate chick from tinder who has messaged you 3 times in a row, begging you to be her FWB. You don't feel like smashing though and just want to play video games. This thought doesn't give you any second-doubts or cognitive dissonance or anxiety over turning down sex because pussy is a never-ending stream for you, a commodity.

Quick check on instagram - your unshaven unshowered selfie has 80000 likes with ********s posting kissy emojis and tagging their jb friends

"@kayley this is the guy i was telling you about!"
"future husband"
"I.CANT.BREATHE"
"@tiffanyyy @jessicaxo @amber92 ohmy****ingGOD"

Another stream of endorphins release upon seeing this validation. The tenth time today. Better than any drug out there. You smile as your self-esteem is satiated. Your genetics are celebrated. You are intrinsically desired Women want you for you. Not your money or your social connections, they want YOU.



Image
User avatar
dcdc
Registered User
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: What are the most prestigious jobs in your opinion?

Postby Haight-Assbury » September 16th, 2017, 7:46 pm

Obviously not a job where you work for someone.
Eat booties like groceries crew
SF crew
Giants, Warriors, 49ers, Sharks
User avatar
Haight-Assbury
Registered User
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sep 2017
Location: San Francisco

Re: What are the most prestigious jobs in your opinion?

Postby Olgabak » September 16th, 2017, 11:51 pm

Haight-Assbury wrote:Obviously not a job where you work for someone.


VPs of fortune 500 companies are still pretty damn well respected! They're pulling in near or over a million.
im gay
User avatar
Olgabak
Registered User
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sep 2017

Re: What are the most prestigious jobs in your opinion?

Postby $money$ » September 17th, 2017, 2:53 am

All star professional athlete and big namers in the entertainment industry are the alphas of the alpha. They are known to everyone from my 7 year old sister to my 70 year old grandma. The same cannot be said for CEOs of even mega companies like Apple or Google.
User avatar
$money$
Registered User
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: What are the most prestigious jobs in your opinion?

Postby Sokem » September 17th, 2017, 12:16 pm

dankush wrote:CEO of BetITT

Lol this
User avatar
Sokem
Registered User
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Jun 2017

Re: What are the most prestigious jobs in your opinion?

Postby Degen94 » September 17th, 2017, 6:27 pm

poker player - mad cool
bitcoin only
User avatar
Degen94
Registered User
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: What are the most prestigious jobs in your opinion?

Postby learn2c0pe » September 17th, 2017, 8:57 pm

Professional athlete. You can be a no-namer and yet girls will flock to you by the thousands every single night just because you beat 99.99% of the other drones.
User avatar
learn2c0pe
Registered User
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Jun 2017

Re: What are the most prestigious jobs in your opinion?

Postby Penneyprax » September 18th, 2017, 6:18 am

I admire entrepreneurs. They are the ones who create the cool stuff, like BetITT.
im gay
User avatar
Penneyprax
Registered User
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sep 2017
Location: United States

Re: What are the most prestigious jobs in your opinion?

Postby Sokem » September 18th, 2017, 10:35 am

Firefighters, lol jk. Maybe when you were 8 you thought that. Trades arent prestigious. You gotta be gordon gecko to be high status baller these days
User avatar
Sokem
Registered User
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Jun 2017

Re: What are the most prestigious jobs in your opinion?

Postby fatass » September 20th, 2017, 2:47 pm

Penneyprax wrote:I admire entrepreneurs. They are the ones who create the cool stuff, like BetITT.


BetITT
Cool


Pick 1
bitcoin or escrow
User avatar
fatass
Registered User
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: What are the most prestigious jobs in your opinion?

Postby Baechu » September 20th, 2017, 5:37 pm

You might think it's dumb but to me, k-pop stars have the best job in the world. Making groovy bops and traveling around the world dancing and having fun on stage in front of millions of admiring fans. They go on radio shows, film commercials and dramas, model apparel, etc and the popular ones have millions of followers on sns.
User avatar
Baechu
Registered User
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: What are the most prestigious jobs in your opinion?

Postby Jaziri » September 20th, 2017, 7:32 pm

Baechu wrote:You might think it's dumb but to me, k-pop stars have the best job in the world. Making groovy bops and traveling around the world dancing and having fun on stage in front of millions of admiring fans. They go on radio shows, film commercials and dramas, model apparel, etc and the popular ones have millions of followers on sns.


Prancing around like fairies while lip syncing on stage for a bunch of 12 year olds. Such prestige.
User avatar
Jaziri
Registered User
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: What are the most prestigious jobs in your opinion?

Postby Baechu » September 20th, 2017, 9:21 pm

Jaziri wrote:
Baechu wrote:You might think it's dumb but to me, k-pop stars have the best job in the world. Making groovy bops and traveling around the world dancing and having fun on stage in front of millions of admiring fans. They go on radio shows, film commercials and dramas, model apparel, etc and the popular ones have millions of followers on sns.


Prancing around like fairies while lip syncing on stage for a bunch of 12 year olds. Such prestige.


Better than being an office drone
User avatar
Baechu
Registered User
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: What are the most prestigious jobs in your opinion?

Postby Jaziri » September 20th, 2017, 11:28 pm

Baechu wrote:
Jaziri wrote:
Baechu wrote:You might think it's dumb but to me, k-pop stars have the best job in the world. Making groovy bops and traveling around the world dancing and having fun on stage in front of millions of admiring fans. They go on radio shows, film commercials and dramas, model apparel, etc and the popular ones have millions of followers on sns.


Prancing around like fairies while lip syncing on stage for a bunch of 12 year olds. Such prestige.


Better than being an office drone


Never claimed office drones were prestigious either...
User avatar
Jaziri
Registered User
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: What are the most prestigious jobs in your opinion?

Postby YeongAe » September 21st, 2017, 2:58 pm

Male model. Like Lucky Blue Smith or Chico Lachowski.
( ͡ಠ ͜ʖ ͡ಠ) That's life son ( ͡� ͜ʖ ͡�)
User avatar
YeongAe
Registered User
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Jun 2017
Location: SoCAL

Re: What are the most prestigious jobs in your opinion?

Postby hal_sul » September 21st, 2017, 7:16 pm

YeongAe wrote:Male model. Like Lucky Blue Smith or Chico Lachowski.


Factz
User avatar
hal_sul
Registered User
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Jun 2017

Re: What are the most prestigious jobs in your opinion?

Postby brodie » September 23rd, 2017, 4:27 pm

Professional athlete
User avatar
brodie
Registered User
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: What are the most prestigious jobs in your opinion?

Postby Armani » September 23rd, 2017, 10:59 pm

brodie wrote:Professional athlete



Yup. This was every boy's dream job but only the ones with th best genetics, talent, and drive make it. Inb4 your dream job was doctor or investment banker. That's full cope.
User avatar
Armani
Registered User
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: What are the most prestigious jobs in your opinion?

Postby Snake » September 24th, 2017, 5:17 am

fatass wrote:
Penneyprax wrote:I admire entrepreneurs. They are the ones who create the cool stuff, like BetITT.


BetITT
Cool


Pick 1



Damn bruh no chill
Thanks for reading. Thanks for posting.
User avatar
Snake
Registered User
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Jun 2017

Re: What are the most prestigious jobs in your opinion?

Postby learn2c0pe » September 25th, 2017, 4:12 am

Any job where you set your own hours is goat. Work when you want to work, not because you jewish boss makes you.
User avatar
learn2c0pe
Registered User
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Jun 2017


Return to Misc.

cron