Misc. Crypto brahs stay winning.

The legendary BetITT.com Misc. section! Participate at your own risk, some content NSFW.
Forum rules
(Sports betting is prohibited in this forum!)

Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby dankush » September 1st, 2017, 7:33 pm

Bitcoin at $5000 and Ethereum at $400 now. So glad I wasn't dissuaded from buying Bitcoin when it was at $2500 and when Ethereum was at $200. My crypto portfolio has doubled in a matter of just 2 months! Litecoin has doubled as well in this time frame. Too bad I didn't get that. What's your crypto portfolio like brahs? lol @ stocks brahs.
paypal, bitcoin
User avatar
dankush
Registered User
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby Jaziri » September 1st, 2017, 9:08 pm

Awesome OP. Didn't see it skyrocketing so much so fast. Feels like it's too late now. I'm sure you probably felt the same way when you bought them a few months back, no?
User avatar
Jaziri
Registered User
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby Graphina » September 2nd, 2017, 12:22 am

As a true degenerate, I gamble, not invest.
User avatar
Graphina
Registered User
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Aug 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby Cucktus » September 2nd, 2017, 1:22 am

Bitcoin early bird here. Purchased 5 BTC when it was only valued at $400 a pop. Best gamble I ever made. Currently have 20 BTC, worth $100,000 now.
User avatar
Cucktus
Registered User
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby Snake » September 2nd, 2017, 4:06 pm

It's going to come crashing down one day, before you have time to even think about selling it. All good things come to an end.
Thanks for reading. Thanks for posting.
User avatar
Snake
Registered User
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Jun 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby fatass » September 2nd, 2017, 6:36 pm

Yeah glad I still bought my ETH at $277 after debating for so long.
bitcoin or escrow
User avatar
fatass
Registered User
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby Snake » September 3rd, 2017, 5:01 am

Grats. I'm just not a big fan of having my money tied up in something intangible.
Thanks for reading. Thanks for posting.
User avatar
Snake
Registered User
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Jun 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby SlootSlayer » September 3rd, 2017, 1:57 pm

lol @ u nerds.
User avatar
SlootSlayer
Registered User
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sep 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby dankush » September 4th, 2017, 12:30 am

Cucktus wrote:Bitcoin early bird here. Purchased 5 BTC when it was only valued at $400 a pop. Best gamble I ever made. Currently have 20 BTC, worth $100,000 now.


Love it. Keep winning.
paypal, bitcoin
User avatar
dankush
Registered User
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby NaiveIntentions » September 5th, 2017, 9:07 pm

Bitcoin's price hit $5,000 last week. It's still a dumb investment.

http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik ... y,amp.html
User avatar
NaiveIntentions
Registered User
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sep 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby dankush » September 15th, 2017, 3:43 am

BUY OPPORTUNITY OF THE CENTURY!!!!!!!
paypal, bitcoin
User avatar
dankush
Registered User
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby LMAOatYou » September 15th, 2017, 8:34 pm

dankush wrote:BUY OPPORTUNITY OF THE CENTURY!!!!!!!



I fkn know right? Everytime Bitcoin drops 10%, we have these idiots selling all their cryptos away in a flash. Us non-autists hold what we have and spam the buy button. Selling in 2020 when price peaks at $35000.
User avatar
LMAOatYou
Registered User
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Jun 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby RectalFantasies » September 15th, 2017, 8:47 pm

I'll buy it at $500 mark
I am a normal guy
User avatar
RectalFantasies
Registered User
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Jun 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby LMAOatYou » September 15th, 2017, 9:15 pm

RectalFantasies wrote:I'll buy it at $500 mark


You missed that train bud a long time ago. It won't dip below $2500 again.
User avatar
LMAOatYou
Registered User
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Jun 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby dankush » September 16th, 2017, 4:50 am

LMAOatYou wrote:
dankush wrote:BUY OPPORTUNITY OF THE CENTURY!!!!!!!



I fkn know right? Everytime Bitcoin drops 10%, we have these idiots selling all their cryptos away in a flash. Us non-autists hold what we have and spam the buy button. Selling in 2020 when price peaks at $35000.



I know right. You have to set your emotions aside when it comes to investing and gambling.
paypal, bitcoin
User avatar
dankush
Registered User
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby dankush » October 15th, 2017, 9:35 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.crypto ... onths/amp/

Investor Predicts Bitcoin Price to Hit $27k in Four Months



Hnnnnnnnng!!!!! Purchasing 1/2 btc more as we speak. Urge everyone ITT to do the same. Never sell until we get to $30k.
paypal, bitcoin
User avatar
dankush
Registered User
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby Degen94 » October 16th, 2017, 4:00 am

dankush wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cryptocoinsnews.com/investor-predicts-bitcoin-price-to-hit-27k-in-four-months/amp/

Investor Predicts Bitcoin Price to Hit $27k in Four Months



Hnnnnnnnng!!!!! Purchasing 1/2 btc more as we speak. Urge everyone ITT to do the same. Never sell until we get to $30k.



Good looking out brah. Put my life savings on bitcoin.
bitcoin only
User avatar
Degen94
Registered User
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby Roulette » October 18th, 2017, 4:15 am

Degen94 wrote:
dankush wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cryptocoinsnews.com/investor-predicts-bitcoin-price-to-hit-27k-in-four-months/amp/

Investor Predicts Bitcoin Price to Hit $27k in Four Months



Hnnnnnnnng!!!!! Purchasing 1/2 btc more as we speak. Urge everyone ITT to do the same. Never sell until we get to $30k.



Good looking out brah. Put my life savings on bitcoin.



Fam should have put it on antshares
(>'-')> <('-'<) (>'-')> <('-'<)
User avatar
Roulette
Registered User
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Aug 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby dankush » October 20th, 2017, 2:08 am

You bros aware of the new bitcoin cash? Wtf is that shit?
paypal, bitcoin
User avatar
dankush
Registered User
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby fireant » October 20th, 2017, 1:38 pm

dankush wrote:You bros aware of the new bitcoin cash? Wtf is that shit?


Fuck BCH, just get Litecoin
User avatar
fireant
Registered User
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby Sokem » October 21st, 2017, 3:58 am

Anybody ever use a bitcoin atm? What do to buy? I don't want to make an ass of myself.
User avatar
Sokem
Registered User
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Jun 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby dankush » October 22nd, 2017, 2:47 am

fireant wrote:
dankush wrote:You bros aware of the new bitcoin cash? Wtf is that shit?


Fuck BCH, just get Litecoin



Just bought 1 BCH for the giggles while it's still so cheap
paypal, bitcoin
User avatar
dankush
Registered User
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby dankush » October 22nd, 2017, 2:48 am

Sokem wrote:Anybody ever use a bitcoin atm? What do to buy? I don't want to make an ass of myself.



Theres videos on youtube that demonstrate clearly what to do

Basically just enter how much $$ you want in btc on the atm and the open the qr code in your btc wallet for the atm to scan. Boom. Done.
paypal, bitcoin
User avatar
dankush
Registered User
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby bigpony12 » October 22nd, 2017, 6:45 pm

$6000 bitcoin are u fkn kitten me?
User avatar
bigpony12
Registered User
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Jun 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby Cakez » October 24th, 2017, 5:51 pm

Sokem wrote:Anybody ever use a bitcoin atm? What do to buy? I don't want to make an ass of myself.



Enjoy the 20% fees lmfao
escrow only
User avatar
Cakez
Registered User
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby YeongAe » October 31st, 2017, 11:43 pm

Sickening returns breh. $6500 now! Legit taking out a $35,000 loan to drop on BTC while still in 4 digits. We be livin like kings by 2020.
( ͡ಠ ͜ʖ ͡ಠ) That's life son ( ͡� ͜ʖ ͡�)
User avatar
YeongAe
Registered User
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Jun 2017
Location: SoCAL

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby Luhan » November 1st, 2017, 3:53 am

YeongAe wrote:Sickening returns breh. $6500 now! Legit taking out a $35,000 loan to drop on BTC while still in 4 digits. We be livin like kings by 2020.



I'd wait for it to drop under $5000 but that's just me.
User avatar
Luhan
Registered User
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby dankush » November 1st, 2017, 11:38 am

YeongAe wrote:Sickening returns breh. $6500 now! Legit taking out a $35,000 loan to drop on BTC while still in 4 digits. We be livin like kings by 2020.


Do it before crypto goes mainstream. Might want to look into litecoin and nem as well for potentially higher returns.
paypal, bitcoin
User avatar
dankush
Registered User
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby cucked » November 2nd, 2017, 2:00 pm

I know someone in real life who bought 100 whole bitcoin a few years ago when it was worth only $15 a pop. Needless to say, we're not friends anymore.
*** Francisco Lachowski is my idol crew ***
User avatar
cucked
Registered User
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Jul 2017
Location: NYC

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby BigBallerBrand » November 7th, 2017, 3:06 am

Went to the Bitcoin atm today. Fee was 18% for Coinucopia. Ridiculous, eh?
User avatar
BigBallerBrand
Registered User
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby dankush » November 7th, 2017, 3:16 pm

BigBallerBrand wrote:Went to the Bitcoin atm today. Fee was 18% for Coinucopia. Ridiculous, eh?


Fam it's like 27% in my area. There are tons of better ways to obtain some bitcoin. Don't get scammed by those atm machines.
paypal, bitcoin
User avatar
dankush
Registered User
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby fireant » November 8th, 2017, 3:06 am

Disappointed with Ether. Expected it to top $1000 by end of year but it hasn't even broken $400 yet. What the fudge.
User avatar
fireant
Registered User
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby dankush » November 10th, 2017, 3:47 am

fireant wrote:Disappointed with Ether. Expected it to top $1000 by end of year but it hasn't even broken $400 yet. What the fudge.


Keep holding it brah. It's time will come very very soon.
paypal, bitcoin
User avatar
dankush
Registered User
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby Anti-Alpha » November 13th, 2017, 11:45 am

Thoughts on bitcoin price falling so much? And what up with the $10+ transaction fees? It used to be a few cents.
User avatar
Anti-Alpha
Registered User
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Nov 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby dankush » November 14th, 2017, 4:11 am

Anti-Alpha wrote:Thoughts on bitcoin price falling so much? And what up with the $10+ transaction fees? It used to be a few cents.


Hope you bought some when it dipped so much. Now it's back at $6500 already. So fast. Transaction fees are higher because there are less bitcoin miners, less miners = higher transaction fee to incentivize the miners to complete the blockchain process to complete your transaction in a timely fashion.
paypal, bitcoin
User avatar
dankush
Registered User
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby Anti-Alpha » November 22nd, 2017, 2:28 am

dankush wrote:
Anti-Alpha wrote:Thoughts on bitcoin price falling so much? And what up with the $10+ transaction fees? It used to be a few cents.


Hope you bought some when it dipped so much. Now it's back at $6500 already. So fast. Transaction fees are higher because there are less bitcoin miners, less miners = higher transaction fee to incentivize the miners to complete the blockchain process to complete your transaction in a timely fashion.



Hmm interesting. Back over $8k already. So fast!
User avatar
Anti-Alpha
Registered User
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Nov 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby BigBallerBrand » November 22nd, 2017, 7:12 am

dankush wrote:
BigBallerBrand wrote:Went to the Bitcoin atm today. Fee was 18% for Coinucopia. Ridiculous, eh?


Fam it's like 27% in my area. There are tons of better ways to obtain some bitcoin. Don't get scammed by those atm machines.



Can't believe people actually are willing to buy bitcoin at atm and get fleeced big time.
User avatar
BigBallerBrand
Registered User
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby dankush » November 22nd, 2017, 7:59 pm

BigBallerBrand wrote:
dankush wrote:
BigBallerBrand wrote:Went to the Bitcoin atm today. Fee was 18% for Coinucopia. Ridiculous, eh?


Fam it's like 27% in my area. There are tons of better ways to obtain some bitcoin. Don't get scammed by those atm machines.



Can't believe people actually are willing to buy bitcoin at atm and get fleeced big time.



90% of people are cucks. Remember that.
paypal, bitcoin
User avatar
dankush
Registered User
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby dcdc » November 26th, 2017, 11:31 pm

If you're looking for a low price one with lots of potential, OmiseGo should be what you're after. Also, what do your crypto portfolios look like? Mine is around 40% eth, 30% btc, 15% ltc, 15% omg. Just got into it a month ago so no significant profit yet.
User avatar
dcdc
Registered User
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby KingBrady » November 27th, 2017, 7:54 pm

Why couldn't someone have awared me back before 2015? I wouldn't have to be doing a 8-5 job until I'm 85 anymore. Getting into it now is futile. Everyone and their grandma are aweir of bitcoin now. Altcoins are pretty pointless imo.
User avatar
KingBrady
Registered User
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Aug 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby dcdc » November 28th, 2017, 1:40 pm

KingBrady wrote:Why couldn't someone have awared me back before 2015? I wouldn't have to be doing a 8-5 job until I'm 85 anymore. Getting into it now is futile. Everyone and their grandma are aweir of bitcoin now. Altcoins are pretty pointless imo.


Altcoins are only good for pump and dump now and not to hodl long term. Ethereum and Litecoin have the best value imo.
User avatar
dcdc
Registered User
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby RectalFantasies » November 28th, 2017, 8:50 pm

finally hit 10k boyos
I am a normal guy
User avatar
RectalFantasies
Registered User
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Jun 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby dankush » November 28th, 2017, 9:52 pm

RectalFantasies wrote:finally hit 10k boyos



Fk yeah! lol @ cucks who don't own any crypto. I quit my job last month and am solely living off of crypto now. Feels good man.
paypal, bitcoin
User avatar
dankush
Registered User
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby dcdc » November 29th, 2017, 1:57 am

dankush wrote:
RectalFantasies wrote:finally hit 10k boyos



Fk yeah! lol @ cucks who don't own any crypto. I quit my job last month and am solely living off of crypto now. Feels good man.


Really bruh? I like crypto and all but I wouldn't put 100% of my faith into it. Lest you cashed out $5 million already?
User avatar
dcdc
Registered User
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby Luhan » November 29th, 2017, 3:44 am

Holy shit $11K! This is literally exponential growth at its finest. Holding bitcoin >>>>> sports betting at this point.
User avatar
Luhan
Registered User
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby RectalFantasies » November 29th, 2017, 9:14 am

Luhan wrote:Holy shit $11K! This is literally exponential growth at its finest. Holding bitcoin >>>>> sports betting at this point.

It's gaining $100 every 10 minutes now lol
I am a normal guy
User avatar
RectalFantasies
Registered User
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Jun 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby Luhan » November 29th, 2017, 9:39 am

RectalFantasies wrote:
Luhan wrote:Holy shit $11K! This is literally exponential growth at its finest. Holding bitcoin >>>>> sports betting at this point.

It's gaining $100 every 10 minutes now lol



Ridiculous. I lol @ my parents who lol @ me for having so much invested in cryptos. Little do they know they could have fookin retired already.
User avatar
Luhan
Registered User
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby dankush » November 29th, 2017, 3:50 pm

Oh no, back in the 4 digits again! Is this the beginning of the end?
paypal, bitcoin
User avatar
dankush
Registered User
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby Roulette » November 30th, 2017, 3:16 am

So pissed someone didn't aware me on this bs a few years back.
(>'-')> <('-'<) (>'-')> <('-'<)
User avatar
Roulette
Registered User
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Aug 2017

Re: Crypto brahs stay winning.

Postby Sokem » November 30th, 2017, 6:45 am

dankush wrote:Oh no, back in the 4 digits again! Is this the beginning of the end?



Sure is looking like it. Time to get into da alts.
User avatar
Sokem
Registered User
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Jun 2017

Next

Return to Misc.