Misc. PSA: Never loan money to friends.

The legendary BetITT.com Misc. section! Participate at your own risk, some content NSFW.
Forum rules
(Sports betting is prohibited in this forum!)

PSA: Never loan money to friends.

Postby dankush » September 1st, 2017, 4:14 pm

I'm getting fucked over by my gook of a friend. Loaned him nearly $1000 from April-June and he hasn't paid me back a penny yet. I told him a few weeks back to pay me $100 by 8/31. He said he'll pay me $28 by 8/31. Whatever, I try to be lenient as he's a friend. It's September now and I haven't heard a word from him in 2 weeks and still not even a penny has arrived yet. I'm in full rage mode now. I want to go no contact on him 4ever but he still hasn't paid his dues. Learned a big life lesson. Never loan money to friends, or anyone...
paypal, bitcoin
User avatar
dankush
Registered User
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: PSA: Never loan money to friends.

Postby Roulette » September 1st, 2017, 6:04 pm

What are you OP, 12? It's Common Sense 101 to never loan money to friends. Nothing good comes out of it.
(>'-')> <('-'<) (>'-')> <('-'<)
User avatar
Roulette
Registered User
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Aug 2017

Re: PSA: Never loan money to friends.

Postby dankush » September 1st, 2017, 7:49 pm

Roulette wrote:What are you OP, 12? It's Common Sense 101 to never loan money to friends. Nothing good comes out of it.


Gotta experience it for myself once before I can definitively take the never loan stance. Now I know what others mean by never lending money to friends.
paypal, bitcoin
User avatar
dankush
Registered User
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: PSA: Never loan money to friends.

Postby Jaziri » September 1st, 2017, 9:07 pm

Some people are so irresponsible. If I tell you I will pay you 8/31, I'd pay you a few weeks in advance with interest.
User avatar
Jaziri
Registered User
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: PSA: Never loan money to friends.

Postby phpBB » September 2nd, 2017, 4:00 am

dear diary ...
User avatar
phpBB
Registered User
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sep 2017

Re: PSA: Never loan money to friends.

Postby MarcelGe » September 2nd, 2017, 7:29 pm

Hey OP,

What's his name, phone #, etc? Give that to me and pay me $20 and I can be sure he'll give you your $1000 by next Friday. You can PM me the info if you'd prefer.
User avatar
MarcelGe
Registered User
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Aug 2017

Re: PSA: Never loan money to friends.

Postby dankush » September 4th, 2017, 12:31 am

MarcelGe wrote:Hey OP,

What's his name, phone #, etc? Give that to me and pay me $20 and I can be sure he'll give you your $1000 by next Friday. You can PM me the info if you'd prefer.


I'm good man. Don't want to blow this out of proportion. I'll give him another week or so.
paypal, bitcoin
User avatar
dankush
Registered User
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: PSA: Never loan money to friends.

Postby Takashima » September 6th, 2017, 12:23 am

He doesn't respect you bro. He thinks you can just play with you like that and face no consequences. If I were you, he'd be a dead man.
User avatar
Takashima
Registered User
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Jun 2017

Re: PSA: Never loan money to friends.

Postby Trafrica » September 6th, 2017, 3:26 am

Takashima wrote:He doesn't respect you bro. He thinks you can just play with you like that and face no consequences. If I were you, he'd be a dead man.


^
User avatar
Trafrica
Registered User
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sep 2017

Re: PSA: Never loan money to friends.

Postby Applesacks » September 6th, 2017, 4:05 am

Go no contact on him. Eliminate scum like him from your life. You will live a better a life that way. $1000 is nothing in the grand scheme of things.
User avatar
Applesacks
Registered User
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: PSA: Never loan money to friends.

Postby bigsmoke » September 18th, 2017, 3:08 pm

What the ****...he made you his slave bitch, disrespected you outright by saying he refuses to pay you and you're not going to do anything about it? And you still refer to him as a friend...

What in the ****..is wrong with u phaggot???? If you have any pride at all take him to court and beat his ass.
User avatar
bigsmoke
Registered User
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Jun 2017

Re: PSA: Never loan money to friends.

Postby dankush » September 19th, 2017, 4:29 am

bigsmoke wrote:What the ****...he made you his slave bitch, disrespected you outright by saying he refuses to pay you and you're not going to do anything about it? And you still refer to him as a friend...

What in the ****..is wrong with u phaggot???? If you have any pride at all take him to court and beat his ass.



Nah, it's not even $1000 and I bet court fees will be around that as well. It's just not worth it imo. If he pays me, he pays me. If not, then that's a life lesson learned and fake friend lost. Not a bad outcome.
paypal, bitcoin
User avatar
dankush
Registered User
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: PSA: Never loan money to friends.

Postby Sokem » September 19th, 2017, 6:55 am

Don't worry. Karma will neg him back even harder.
User avatar
Sokem
Registered User
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Jun 2017

Re: PSA: Never loan money to friends.

Postby bigpony12 » September 20th, 2017, 2:17 am

dankush wrote:Nah, it's not even $1000 and I bet court fees will be around that as well. It's just not worth it imo. If he pays me, he pays me. If not, then that's a life lesson learned and fake friend lost. Not a bad outcome.


C U C K
U
C
K
User avatar
bigpony12
Registered User
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Jun 2017

Re: PSA: Never loan money to friends.

Postby olejohnnyk » December 3rd, 2017, 5:12 pm

https://www.reddit.com/r/borrow/comment ... kville_md/

I got caught scamming people on /r/ borrow. I am a young Korean guy called Robert (Bob) Park.
User avatar
olejohnnyk
Registered User
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Jul 2017


Return to Misc.

cron