Misc. This black girl is a 10/10

The legendary BetITT.com Misc. section! Participate at your own risk, some content NSFW.
Forum rules
(Sports betting is prohibited in this forum!)

This black girl is a 10/10

Postby MoonsOverMiami » December 31st, 2017, 4:37 pm

Image
User avatar
MoonsOverMiami
Registered User
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Dec 2017

Re: This black girl is a 10/10

Postby dankush » December 31st, 2017, 8:20 pm

Inb4 "she has white features"
paypal, bitcoin
User avatar
dankush
Registered User
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: This black girl is a 10/10

Postby YeongAe » December 31st, 2017, 10:57 pm

dankush wrote:Inb4 "she has white features"



Well she basically is a white girl who got photoshopped to look dark. She has white nose, white lips, and chemically straightened hair. Go to Africa and you'll see 1 of those girls (natural) out of 1,000,000. You ain't fooling nobody.
( ͡ಠ ͜ʖ ͡ಠ) That's life son ( ͡� ͜ʖ ͡�)
User avatar
YeongAe
Registered User
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Jun 2017
Location: SoCAL

Re: This black girl is a 10/10

Postby nigger » January 1st, 2018, 6:00 am

YeongAe wrote:
dankush wrote:Inb4 "she has white features"



Well she basically is a white girl who got photoshopped to look dark. She has white nose, white lips, and chemically straightened hair. Go to Africa and you'll see 1 of those girls (natural) out of 1,000,000. You ain't fooling nobody.



Oh ok, so only white people have thin nose, thin lips, and straight hair. Fascinating.
User avatar
nigger
Registered User
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Aug 2017

Re: This black girl is a 10/10

Postby YeongAe » January 1st, 2018, 12:38 pm

nigger wrote:
YeongAe wrote:
dankush wrote:Inb4 "she has white features"



Well she basically is a white girl who got photoshopped to look dark. She has white nose, white lips, and chemically straightened hair. Go to Africa and you'll see 1 of those girls (natural) out of 1,000,000. You ain't fooling nobody.



Oh ok, so only white people have thin nose, thin lips, and straight hair. Fascinating.



Yes.
( ͡ಠ ͜ʖ ͡ಠ) That's life son ( ͡� ͜ʖ ͡�)
User avatar
YeongAe
Registered User
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Jun 2017
Location: SoCAL

Re: This black girl is a 10/10

Postby nigger » January 2nd, 2018, 5:12 am

YeongAe wrote:
nigger wrote:
YeongAe wrote:
dankush wrote:Inb4 "she has white features"



Well she basically is a white girl who got photoshopped to look dark. She has white nose, white lips, and chemically straightened hair. Go to Africa and you'll see 1 of those girls (natural) out of 1,000,000. You ain't fooling nobody.



Oh ok, so only white people have thin nose, thin lips, and straight hair. Fascinating.



Yes.


East Africans have basically these features, thin lips, thin nose, and a more defined facial features. These traits aren't exclusive to the white race you dumbass. Girl in OP is likely a naural East African. You might not know that cuz all the blacks in the west are from africa, where facial features are way different from east africans. And even then, there are plenty of white people without thin nose and lips, and yes, curly hair too.
User avatar
nigger
Registered User
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Aug 2017

Re: This black girl is a 10/10

Postby SAVAGE » January 2nd, 2018, 3:49 pm

That's basically a white girl lmao
User avatar
SAVAGE
Registered User
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Nov 2017

Re: This black girl is a 10/10

Postby YeongAe » January 3rd, 2018, 1:00 am

nigger wrote:
YeongAe wrote:
nigger wrote:
YeongAe wrote:
dankush wrote:Inb4 "she has white features"



Well she basically is a white girl who got photoshopped to look dark. She has white nose, white lips, and chemically straightened hair. Go to Africa and you'll see 1 of those girls (natural) out of 1,000,000. You ain't fooling nobody.



Oh ok, so only white people have thin nose, thin lips, and straight hair. Fascinating.



Yes.


East Africans have basically these features, thin lips, thin nose, and a more defined facial features. These traits aren't exclusive to the white race you dumbass. Girl in OP is likely a naural East African. You might not know that cuz all the blacks in the west are from africa, where facial features are way different from east africans. And even then, there are plenty of white people without thin nose and lips, and yes, curly hair too.



Woah, just take it easy man.
( ͡ಠ ͜ʖ ͡ಠ) That's life son ( ͡� ͜ʖ ͡�)
User avatar
YeongAe
Registered User
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Jun 2017
Location: SoCAL

Re: This black girl is a 10/10

Postby Roulette » January 4th, 2018, 10:03 pm

Looks like Michelle Obama's daughter
(>'-')> <('-'<) (>'-')> <('-'<)
User avatar
Roulette
Registered User
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Aug 2017

Re: This black girl is a 10/10

Postby SAVAGE » January 5th, 2018, 4:03 am

Roulette wrote:Looks like Michelle Obama's daughter


Kinda but this girl is a tad less ape looking
User avatar
SAVAGE
Registered User
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Nov 2017

Re: This black girl is a 10/10

Postby Luhan » January 5th, 2018, 11:36 am

She looks so soft and feminine, unlike most black girls.
User avatar
Luhan
Registered User
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: This black girl is a 10/10

Postby n9219 » January 6th, 2018, 5:09 am

Yeah not really.
User avatar
n9219
Registered User
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: This black girl is a 10/10

Postby nigger » January 6th, 2018, 9:12 pm

Luhan wrote:She looks so soft and feminine, unlike most black girls.



You can't handle a strong woman?
User avatar
nigger
Registered User
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Aug 2017

Re: This black girl is a 10/10

Postby GooseBalls » January 8th, 2018, 9:54 pm

Shes a legit 3/10
Bodybuilders Against Tipping Crew
User avatar
GooseBalls
Registered User
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sep 2017
Location: Murica

Re: This black girl is a 10/10

Postby LeDouche » January 12th, 2018, 1:31 am

I actually cringed a little when I saw that. I did not know what to expect after reading thread title but I guess you can call her a 10 when just comparing intrarace.
User avatar
LeDouche
Registered User
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Jan 2018

Re: This black girl is a 10/10

Postby nigger » January 12th, 2018, 4:05 am

LeDouche wrote:I actually cringed a little when I saw that. I did not know what to expect after reading thread title but I guess you can call her a 10 when just comparing intrarace.



Reported
User avatar
nigger
Registered User
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Aug 2017


Return to Misc.

cron