Misc. Goddess Irene (gifs)

The legendary BetITT.com Misc. section! Participate at your own risk, some content NSFW.
Forum rules
(Sports betting is prohibited in this forum!)

Goddess Irene (gifs)

Postby Baechu » July 24th, 2017, 2:10 pm

Image

Image

Image

Prettier than flowers Goddess Irene Bae
User avatar
Baechu
Registered User
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Goddess Irene (gifs)

Postby YeongAe » July 24th, 2017, 2:46 pm

She's so pretty and her facial expressions are so funny and cute. My Red Velvet bias :) :)
( ͡ಠ ͜ʖ ͡ಠ) That's life son ( ͡� ͜ʖ ͡�)
User avatar
YeongAe
Registered User
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Jun 2017
Location: SoCAL

Re: Goddess Irene (gifs)

Postby Baechu » July 24th, 2017, 4:16 pm

YeongAe wrote:She's so pretty and her facial expressions are so funny and cute. My Red Velvet bias :) :)


Yay! There is a fellow k-pop lover here!!! :P . Have you been betting here too?
User avatar
Baechu
Registered User
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Goddess Irene (gifs)

Postby YeongAe » July 24th, 2017, 9:48 pm

Baechu wrote:
YeongAe wrote:She's so pretty and her facial expressions are so funny and cute. My Red Velvet bias :) :)


Yay! There is a fellow k-pop lover here!!! :P . Have you been betting here too?


Ya haha, but I lost every single bet so far lol :mrgreen: ,which is almost $1000. But I make that much in a few days so no biggie
( ͡ಠ ͜ʖ ͡ಠ) That's life son ( ͡� ͜ʖ ͡�)
User avatar
YeongAe
Registered User
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Jun 2017
Location: SoCAL

Re: Goddess Irene (gifs)

Postby Baechu » July 24th, 2017, 10:07 pm

YeongAe wrote:
Baechu wrote:
YeongAe wrote:She's so pretty and her facial expressions are so funny and cute. My Red Velvet bias :) :)


Yay! There is a fellow k-pop lover here!!! :P . Have you been betting here too?


Ya haha, but I lost every single bet so far lol :mrgreen: ,which is almost $1000. But I make that much in a few days so no biggie


Haha good luck.
User avatar
Baechu
Registered User
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Goddess Irene (gifs)

Postby DKLA » July 25th, 2017, 1:33 am

lmao at the second gif
User avatar
DKLA
Registered User
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Goddess Irene (gifs)

Postby Baechu » July 25th, 2017, 4:46 am

DKLA wrote:lmao at the second gif


I know right. She makes the cutest and derpiest faces.
User avatar
Baechu
Registered User
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Goddess Irene (gifs)

Postby ParlayKing » July 26th, 2017, 10:12 am

I'm in love ^__^
User avatar
ParlayKing
Registered User
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Goddess Irene (gifs)

Postby sirfapsalot » July 28th, 2017, 7:00 am

Meh. I've seen prettier Asian girls in my city on the daily.
User avatar
sirfapsalot
Registered User
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Jun 2017

Re: Goddess Irene (gifs)

Postby FaCaDe » July 29th, 2017, 3:37 pm

7/10. I see better Asians daily.
User avatar
FaCaDe
Registered User
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Goddess Irene (gifs)

Postby MarcelGe » September 10th, 2017, 10:07 pm

Just googled her. She's the pinnacle of East Asian beauty if I have the authority to say such a statement. She's so cute and high-classed looking. Definitely watching Youtube videos of her all night tonight. My god!
User avatar
MarcelGe
Registered User
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Aug 2017

Re: Goddess Irene (gifs)

Postby olejohnnyk » December 3rd, 2017, 5:25 pm

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng
User avatar
olejohnnyk
Registered User
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Jul 2017


Return to Misc.

cron