Misc. Are Latin Americans cucks for speaking Spanish?

The legendary BetITT.com Misc. section! Participate at your own risk, some content NSFW.
Forum rules
(Sports betting is prohibited in this forum!)

Are Latin Americans cucks for speaking Spanish?

Postby nigger » December 19th, 2017, 5:49 pm

The Spaniards cucked them hard. Not only did they blow up their Maya and Inca empires, they cucked these fools into speaking the language of conquistadors.



Discuss.
User avatar
nigger
Registered User
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Aug 2017

Re: Are Latin Americans cucks for speaking Spanish?

Postby Luhan » December 19th, 2017, 7:03 pm

Lmao so you're saying Americans are cucks for speaking English?
User avatar
Luhan
Registered User
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Are Latin Americans cucks for speaking Spanish?

Postby YeongAe » December 20th, 2017, 1:28 am

Says the guy who was brought over from Africa as a slave and forced to obey white master's rules and speak white man's language. Stay cucked nigger.
( ͡ಠ ͜ʖ ͡ಠ) That's life son ( ͡� ͜ʖ ͡�)
User avatar
YeongAe
Registered User
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Jun 2017
Location: SoCAL

Re: Are Latin Americans cucks for speaking Spanish?

Postby nigger » December 20th, 2017, 5:21 am

Please don't derail my topic.
User avatar
nigger
Registered User
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Aug 2017

Re: Are Latin Americans cucks for speaking Spanish?

Postby Luhan » December 20th, 2017, 12:18 pm

nigger wrote:Please don't derail my topic.



Haha cant accrpt the truth?
User avatar
Luhan
Registered User
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Are Latin Americans cucks for speaking Spanish?

Postby SAVAGE » December 20th, 2017, 10:27 pm

Luhan wrote:Lmao so you're saying Americans are cucks for speaking English?


You're an idiot. White americans are descendents from the europeans who conquered the native people. So white americans are the ones who cucked the other ethnicities into speaking their language. Hispanics in latin america as op mentioned are the cucked since most have way more native american blood than european blood. They dont speak no quechua anymore.
User avatar
SAVAGE
Registered User
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Nov 2017

Re: Are Latin Americans cucks for speaking Spanish?

Postby Luhan » December 21st, 2017, 3:09 am

SAVAGE wrote:
Luhan wrote:Lmao so you're saying Americans are cucks for speaking English?


You're an idiot. White americans are descendents from the europeans who conquered the native people. So white americans are the ones who cucked the other ethnicities into speaking their language. Hispanics in latin america as op mentioned are the cucked since most have way more native american blood than european blood. They dont speak no quechua anymore.


cucked by the vietnamese ya whooopie
User avatar
Luhan
Registered User
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Are Latin Americans cucks for speaking Spanish?

Postby SAVAGE » December 21st, 2017, 5:11 am

Luhan wrote:
SAVAGE wrote:
Luhan wrote:Lmao so you're saying Americans are cucks for speaking English?


You're an idiot. White americans are descendents from the europeans who conquered the native people. So white americans are the ones who cucked the other ethnicities into speaking their language. Hispanics in latin america as op mentioned are the cucked since most have way more native american blood than european blood. They dont speak no quechua anymore.


cucked by the vietnamese ya whooopie


Beta asian male detected. Username chosen after this twink kpop singer lol

Image
User avatar
SAVAGE
Registered User
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Nov 2017

Re: Are Latin Americans cucks for speaking Spanish?

Postby Luhan » December 21st, 2017, 12:24 pm

SAVAGE wrote:
Luhan wrote:
SAVAGE wrote:
Luhan wrote:Lmao so you're saying Americans are cucks for speaking English?


You're an idiot. White americans are descendents from the europeans who conquered the native people. So white americans are the ones who cucked the other ethnicities into speaking their language. Hispanics in latin america as op mentioned are the cucked since most have way more native american blood than european blood. They dont speak no quechua anymore.


cucked by the vietnamese ya whooopie


Beta asian male detected. Username chosen after this twink kpop singer lol

Image



Better than an autist who's a self proclaimed savage.
User avatar
Luhan
Registered User
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Are Latin Americans cucks for speaking Spanish?

Postby n9219 » December 21st, 2017, 2:36 pm

You wouldn't say that to my face.
User avatar
n9219
Registered User
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Are Latin Americans cucks for speaking Spanish?

Postby SAVAGE » December 22nd, 2017, 2:16 pm

Luhan wrote:
SAVAGE wrote:
Luhan wrote:
SAVAGE wrote:
Luhan wrote:Lmao so you're saying Americans are cucks for speaking English?


You're an idiot. White americans are descendents from the europeans who conquered the native people. So white americans are the ones who cucked the other ethnicities into speaking their language. Hispanics in latin america as op mentioned are the cucked since most have way more native american blood than european blood. They dont speak no quechua anymore.


cucked by the vietnamese ya whooopie


Beta asian male detected. Username chosen after this twink kpop singer lol

Image



Better than an autist who's a self proclaimed savage.


I imagine these words coming from a <150 lb twink
User avatar
SAVAGE
Registered User
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Nov 2017

Re: Are Latin Americans cucks for speaking Spanish?

Postby dankush » December 23rd, 2017, 4:28 am

If you think like that, then so many other people are cucks. Indians, Chinese, Africans, yada yada. It is what it is. Cuck or be cucked.
paypal, bitcoin
User avatar
dankush
Registered User
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Are Latin Americans cucks for speaking Spanish?

Postby PowayPrince » December 23rd, 2017, 9:06 pm

Don't think it works like that but whatever helps you sleep at night
User avatar
PowayPrince
Registered User
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Jul 2017

Re: Are Latin Americans cucks for speaking Spanish?

Postby MoonsOverMiami » December 30th, 2017, 11:25 am

Yup fk mexicans
User avatar
MoonsOverMiami
Registered User
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Dec 2017

Re: Are Latin Americans cucks for speaking Spanish?

Postby Armani » December 31st, 2017, 5:56 am

MoonsOverMiami wrote:Yup fk mexicans



No and fk u
User avatar
Armani
Registered User
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Jul 2017


Return to Misc.

cron