Misc. Are ugly people attracted to other less attractive people?

The legendary BetITT.com Misc. section! Participate at your own risk, some content NSFW.
Forum rules
(Sports betting is prohibited in this forum!)

Are ugly people attracted to other less attractive people?

Postby MoonsOverMiami » February 12th, 2018, 11:21 pm

Say two chicks, one an 8 and one a 4. Would the 8 and the 4 be equally attracted, in a primitive way, to a guy who is a 6? Would both see the guy as a "6", or would the gal who is an 8 objectively see the guy as a 5, for example, and the gal who is a 4 see the guy as an objective 7, for example? I'm using specific people but these people are the stereotypical individuals for their attractiveness rating.
MoonsOverMiami

Re: Are ugly people attracted to other less attractive people?

Postby dankush » February 13th, 2018, 6:24 pm

No, uglies just take what they can get.
paypal, bitcoin
dankush

Postby MoonsOverMiami » February 14th, 2018, 10:51 am

dankush wrote:No, uglies just take what they can get.

Maybe, but I think there's something subconsciously going on. See when I was skinny, I was only into the skinny girl types and not the "thicc" girl trend going on. A few years later and maybe 40 lbs extra in my tum-tum, I don't feel as attracted to skinny types as I used to. I don't mind girls with a little more junk in the trunk nowadays and I even prefer it usually. I'm trying to lose weight now, maybe I'll see if I'm back to being attracted to skinny girls when I get back to being fit again.
MoonsOverMiami

Postby dankush » February 14th, 2018, 11:58 pm

MoonsOverMiami wrote:
Maybe, but I think there's something subconsciously going on. See when I was skinny, I was only into the skinny girl types and not the "thicc" girl trend going on. A few years later and maybe 40 lbs extra in my tum-tum, I don't feel as attracted to skinny types as I used to. I don't mind girls with a little more junk in the trunk nowadays and I even prefer it usually. I'm trying to lose weight now, maybe I'll see if I'm back to being attracted to skinny girls when I get back to being fit again.

C O P E
O
P
E
paypal, bitcoin
dankush

Postby SAVAGE » February 16th, 2018, 3:19 am

I might be the minority but I don't really rate people 1-10. There's really only two categories of chicks in my mind: ones I feel attraction to and want to fuck, and ones that do absolutely nothing for me. The latter group is like 90% of the population. Serious, I don't really see the difference between a "3/10" and a "6/10". I have zero interest in either. Anyone the same?
SAVAGE

Postby Armani » February 18th, 2018, 4:11 am

I'm nowhere close to ugly, but I think that ugly people subconsciously lower their standards, and subconsciously reject the good looking mates as maybe a coping mechanism.
Armani

Return to Misc.