Sports Discussion Report: Suns willing to part ways with Eric Bledsoe, Dragan Bender and first-rounder for Kyrie Irving

Discuss anything sports related here!
Forum rules
(Sports betting is prohibited in this forum!)

Report: Suns willing to part ways with Eric Bledsoe, Dragan Bender and first-rounder for Kyrie Irving

Postby Armani » August 4th, 2017, 3:26 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo. ... 29957.html

This is so dumb if the Suns pull the trigger on this trade. We are getting rid of great young potential for what? With Kyrie as starting pg, we still aren't gonna make the playoffs most likely. When the West is stacked as it is right now, it'd be wiser to build up a talented young squad and dominate in a few year when these superteams have grown old or destructed.
Armani

Re: Report: Suns willing to part ways with Eric Bledsoe, Dragan Bender and first-rounder for Kyrie Irving

Postby YeongAe » August 4th, 2017, 5:32 pm

Suns are a starving organization though. I bet fans want to see this trade pulled off.
( ͡ಠ ͜ʖ ͡ಠ) That's life son ( ͡� ͜ʖ ͡�)
YeongAe

Re: Report: Suns willing to part ways with Eric Bledsoe, Dragan Bender and first-rounder for Kyrie Irving

Postby Armani » August 4th, 2017, 8:58 pm

YeongAe wrote:Suns are a starving organization though. I bet fans want to see this trade pulled off.

I'm sure many do, but Kyrie has a history of losing. Just look at his record with the Cavs without LeBron. He isn't going to turn this Suns team into a winning one. We might get 35 wins with him instead of 30 without. Bledsoe is almost as good as Kyrie, and we are throwing away a good talent in Bender and a first round pick.
Armani

Postby cucked » August 5th, 2017, 6:48 am

Good, Bledsoe wasn't helping the team win at all. We need a champ to guide our youngsters.
*** Francisco Lachowski is my idol crew ***
cucked

Postby fatass » August 5th, 2017, 11:20 am

Well Bender is a bust
bitcoin or escrow
fatass

Return to Sports Discussion