Sports Discussion Who's your NBA Rookie of the Year so far?

Discuss anything sports related here!
Forum rules
(Sports betting is prohibited in this forum!)

Who's your ROTY?

Markkanen
10%
Tatum
15%
Fox
No votes
Jackson
5%
Smith Jr
15%
Anunoby
No votes
Ntlikina
No votes
Ball
15%
Kuzma
15%
Mitchell
No votes
Bell
No votes
Simmons
25%
Other
No votes

Total votes : 20

Who's your NBA Rookie of the Year so far?

Postby dankush » December 23rd, 2017, 4:36 am

So many studs in this year's rookie class. So far I have 1) Kuzma 2) Mitchell 3) Simmons 4) Tatum 5) Ball.

Kuzma and Mitchell are such steals.
paypal, bitcoin
dankush

Re: Who's your NBA Rookie of the Year so far?

Postby YeongAe » December 23rd, 2017, 3:04 pm

LonGOAT! His shot started falling and hisbway more aggressive now. 5/6 from 3 last night and 47% over past 5 games. He's got the rebounds and assists numbers like LeBron too, and he's only a rookie. Not to mention turnovers are low and averages over 1 steal and 1 block a game. If he keeps that up, he's be the best shot blocking guard in NBA history.
( ͡ಠ ͜ʖ ͡ಠ) That's life son ( ͡� ͜ʖ ͡�)
YeongAe

Postby PowayPrince » December 23rd, 2017, 9:08 pm

YeongAe wrote:LonGOAT! His shot started falling and hisbway more aggressive now. 5/6 from 3 last night and 47% over past 5 games. He's got the rebounds and assists numbers like LeBron too, and he's only a rookie. Not to mention turnovers are low and averages over 1 steal and 1 block a game. If he keeps that up, he's be the best shot blocking guard in NBA history.

Kuzma even better. 20ppg and lots of rebounds too. He's the best player on his team. Don't @me.
PowayPrince

Postby dankush » December 24th, 2017, 4:02 am

YeongAe wrote:LonGOAT! His shot started falling and hisbway more aggressive now. 5/6 from 3 last night and 47% over past 5 games. He's got the rebounds and assists numbers like LeBron too, and he's only a rookie. Not to mention turnovers are low and averages over 1 steal and 1 block a game. If he keeps that up, he's be the best shot blocking guard in NBA history.

Love his game, his shot is actually beautiful when it falls in.
paypal, bitcoin
dankush

Postby dankush » December 24th, 2017, 4:03 am

PowayPrince wrote:

Kuzma even better. 20ppg and lots of rebounds too. He's the best player on his team. Don't @me.

He's pretty awesome too but I feel Lonzo's skillset is more unique.
paypal, bitcoin
dankush

Postby PowayPrince » December 24th, 2017, 9:59 am

dankush wrote:
PowayPrince wrote:

He's pretty awesome too but I feel Lonzo's skillset is more unique.

You can argue that
PowayPrince

Postby n9219 » December 25th, 2017, 5:45 pm

Was gonna say Simmons if it were a couple weeks back, but now I'm voting for Mitchell.
n9219

Postby MoonsOverMiami » December 30th, 2017, 11:26 am

Simmons has it on lock.
MoonsOverMiami

Postby Armani » December 31st, 2017, 5:54 am

So many good rookies in this draft class + simmons. Tatum impresses me the most and he's one of the youngest ones too. Kinda bummed Celtics took Tatum and we were left with Josh Jackson.
Armani

Postby dankush » December 31st, 2017, 8:24 pm

Armani wrote:So many good rookies in this draft class + simmons. Tatum impresses me the most and he's one of the youngest ones too. Kinda bummed Celtics took Tatum and we were left with Josh Jackson.

Jackson is gonna be a very good complement to Booker. Elite Offense + Defense at the wings.
paypal, bitcoin
dankush

Postby YeongAe » January 3rd, 2018, 1:02 am

dankush wrote:
Armani wrote:So many good rookies in this draft class + simmons. Tatum impresses me the most and he's one of the youngest ones too. Kinda bummed Celtics took Tatum and we were left with Josh Jackson.

Jackson is gonna be a very good complement to Booker. Elite Offense + Defense at the wings.

Kuzma + Ingram more hnnnnng
( ͡ಠ ͜ʖ ͡ಠ) That's life son ( ͡� ͜ʖ ͡�)
YeongAe

Postby dankush » January 3rd, 2018, 6:14 am

YeongAe wrote:
dankush wrote:

Kuzma + Ingram more hnnnnng

Close, but nah fam.
paypal, bitcoin
dankush

Return to Sports Discussion