Sports Betting Sports Betting Discussion

Place your sports bets here!
Forum rules
Bet against other users!

Sports Betting Discussion

Postby BetITT » July 26th, 2017, 10:38 am

Discuss anything related to sports betting here! Do you have any strategies you want to share? Any big winners? We want to hear.
BetITT
Site Admin

Re: Sports Betting Discussion

Postby FaZed » July 26th, 2017, 11:52 pm

Does anyone know if Bait is still around? I can't find it on the Apple Store. Here's a description:

Bait app offers real money peer-to-peer sports betting in the USA

A number of social betting apps have come and gone over the past few years. We've had YouBetMe, Gamblino, Puntaa, SideBet and many more. While they all allowed you to place a sports wager against your friends, you still had to collect the money after the sporting event was over. This limited their attractiveness to sports punters in the United States. A new P2P sports betting app called Bait has hit the market that allows sports fans to bets, message and track payments from inside the iPhone app.

Bait for iPhone uses Vegas odds to allow users to wager on NFL, NBA, NCAAF, NHL, NCAAB, MLB, MMA the English Premier League, European soccer and much more. The app synchs with the address book on your phone, which makes it super easy to challenge a friend to a bet on an upcoming football or basketball game.
FaZed

Postby Jaziri » July 28th, 2017, 3:30 am

FaZed wrote:Does anyone know if Bait is still around? I can't find it on the Apple Store. Here's a description:

A number of social betting apps have come and gone over the past few years. We've had YouBetMe, Gamblino, Puntaa, SideBet and many more. While they all allowed you to place a sports wager against your friends, you still had to collect the money after the sporting event was over. This limited their attractiveness to sports punters in the United States. A new P2P sports betting app called Bait has hit the market that allows sports fans to bets, message and track payments from inside the iPhone app.

Bait for iPhone uses Vegas odds to allow users to wager on NFL, NBA, NCAAF, NHL, NCAAB, MLB, MMA the English Premier League, European soccer and much more. The app synchs with the address book on your phone, which makes it super easy to challenge a friend to a bet on an upcoming football or basketball game.

I heard it got taken down earlier this year for some reason. When I go to their website it says that Bait is not available in the app store anymore. However, the founder of Bait, Ian PeaCock, still has Bait as his current job in his LinkedIn profile, so idk lol. It doesn't seem like a good app anyway because who knows if people who use Bait will actually pay out. And also, you are betting against your contacts on your phone so that limits the bets you can potentially place. And what's the point of rating users anyways when you know your friends already. Sounds quite dumb. I doubt anyone actually ever used that app. Here you can bet against anyone all over the world (though no one uses this site yet lol).
Jaziri

Postby sirfapsalot » July 28th, 2017, 7:04 am

Taking a well needed sports betting break for the next 2 months. Then it's 9 months of daily betting on NFL and NBA.
sirfapsalot

Postby Karaage » August 5th, 2017, 10:41 pm

What do you guys think about the mayweather-mcgregor fight? Do you think it is rigged somehow? It's been very weird these last few weeks leading up to the actual fight. Everything seems so .... staged. Conor keeps mentioning quadrupling his net worth. Is he just in it for the money and going to tank on purpose? It's not like he was gonna win anyways in an actual boxing match, but now I pin him at 0%. Will he get knocked out though? I don't think he'll want to ruin his reputation like that. So I'm guessing Floyd takes it easy and wins by UD? Anyone have this same feeling? Floyd also hasn't KO'd anyone in his last 20 fights or so if I recall correctly.
Karaage

Postby PowayPrince » August 8th, 2017, 11:20 pm

Karaage wrote:What do you guys think about the mayweather-mcgregor fight? Do you think it is rigged somehow? It's been very weird these last few weeks leading up to the actual fight. Everything seems so .... staged. Conor keeps mentioning quadrupling his net worth. Is he just in it for the money and going to tank on purpose? It's not like he was gonna win anyways in an actual boxing match, but now I pin him at 0%. Will he get knocked out though? I don't think he'll want to ruin his reputation like that. So I'm guessing Floyd takes it easy and wins by UD? Anyone have this same feeling? Floyd also hasn't KO'd anyone in his last 20 fights or so if I recall correctly.

I would hedge this bet by betting Mayweather by decision and McGregor by knockout. I highly doubt Mayweather will KO McGregor and I highly doubt McGregor will win the fight if it goes the distance.
PowayPrince

Postby PowayPrince » August 8th, 2017, 11:22 pm

Does anyone know exactly what Wagerr is? I am confused. Do you think it is better to bet on there or to bet on here through Bitcoin escrow? Their fees are also 2%, similar to here.
PowayPrince

Postby Takashima » August 16th, 2017, 4:50 am

Jaziri wrote:
FaZed wrote:Does anyone know if Bait is still around? I can't find it on the Apple Store. Here's a description:

I heard it got taken down earlier this year for some reason. When I go to their website it says that Bait is not available in the app store anymore. However, the founder of Bait, Ian PeaCock, still has Bait as his current job in his LinkedIn profile, so idk lol. It doesn't seem like a good app anyway because who knows if people who use Bait will actually pay out. And also, you are betting against your contacts on your phone so that limits the bets you can potentially place. And what's the point of rating users anyways when you know your friends already. Sounds quite dumb. I doubt anyone actually ever used that app. Here you can bet against anyone all over the world (though no one uses this site yet lol).

I went to the Bait website today and it said it is not on the apple store because the app is getting a revamp and will launch just before the football season starts. I agree it sounds pretty trash and limited in participants though. Don't know any friends who bets on sports and barely any who gamble at all.
Takashima

Postby Jaziri » August 16th, 2017, 5:25 pm

Takashima wrote:
Jaziri wrote:

I went to the Bait website today and it said it is not on the apple store because the app is getting a revamp and will launch just before the football season starts. I agree it sounds pretty trash and limited in participants though. Don't know any friends who bets on sports and barely any who gamble at all.

I see, thanks for clarifying.
Jaziri

Postby YeongAe » August 19th, 2017, 3:13 am

Aww sick, escrow is now free. Thanks BetITT.
( ͡ಠ ͜ʖ ͡ಠ) That's life son ( ͡� ͜ʖ ͡�)
YeongAe

Postby Schweik88 » September 4th, 2017, 10:07 am

>>Any big winners?
i once used this site https://www.azartlist.com/sport/marathonbet . I was very lucky there.
Schweik88

Re: bets365

Postby dankush » September 8th, 2017, 10:39 pm

Elizabeeth wrote:On the net hockey bets will be millions of gardens far better this off-line hockey betting. It really is the same principle truly - you determine the guess, shipped to you as well as get rid of therefore you acquire ones agreed payment, yet speedier, a lot easier, far more convenient as well as by using a better possibility of winning. Find out more on undertaking your complete sporting events bets on-line within this kind of article.

bets365

If you need more information about Sports & Recreation and more click here:
http://www.bets365.com

Thanks for the virus Elizabeth
paypal, bitcoin
dankush

Postby faulkYOU » September 14th, 2017, 3:55 am

Takashima wrote:I went to the Bait website today and it said it is not on the apple store because the app is getting a revamp and will launch just before the football season starts. I agree it sounds pretty trash and limited in participants though. Don't know any friends who bets on sports and barely any who gamble at all.

Anyone know what's up with Bait now? I can't seem to find much info online and hear nobody talking about it on Reddit. Is it like obsolete or just super super unpopular?
faulkYOU

Postby Takashima » September 15th, 2017, 1:01 am

faulkYOU wrote:
Takashima wrote:I went to the Bait website today and it said it is not on the apple store because the app is getting a revamp and will launch just before the football season starts. I agree it sounds pretty trash and limited in participants though. Don't know any friends who bets on sports and barely any who gamble at all.

Anyone know what's up with Bait now? I can't seem to find much info online and hear nobody talking about it on Reddit. Is it like obsolete or just super super unpopular?

Bait llc changed its name to Linedrive for the app. You can find it under both names on the appstore. But now, it totallllllly sucks. You don't bet with real money anymore and have them Venmo you. You're betting with fake cash they give you against other people. Had high hopes for it but turns out it just is a waste of time. Sad!
Takashima

Postby Armani » September 15th, 2017, 3:30 am

Takashima wrote:Bait llc changed its name to Linedrive for the app. You can find it under both names on the appstore. But now, it totallllllly sucks. You don't bet with real money anymore and have them Venmo you. You're betting with fake cash they give you against other people. Had high hopes for it but turns out it just is a waste of time. Sad!

I downloaded it a few days ago in hopes of winning some real money as well. I guess some people don't like staking the real benjamins or those with gambling addiction use it to cope.
Armani

Postby dankush » September 15th, 2017, 3:48 am

Armani wrote:
Takashima wrote:Bait llc changed its name to Linedrive for the app. You can find it under both names on the appstore. But now, it totallllllly sucks. You don't bet with real money anymore and have them Venmo you. You're betting with fake cash they give you against other people. Had high hopes for it but turns out it just is a waste of time. Sad!

I downloaded it a few days ago in hopes of winning some real money as well. I guess some people don't like staking the real benjamins or those with gambling addiction use it to cope.

Yikes that app is so hard to use and so boring. What the hell was Ian Peacock thinking?
paypal, bitcoin
dankush

Postby BigBallerBrand » November 7th, 2017, 3:02 am

Anyone know if this site still does escrow bets? Seems very dead recently...
BigBallerBrand

Postby Armani » November 7th, 2017, 11:46 am

BigBallerBrand wrote:Anyone know if this site still does escrow bets? Seems very dead recently...

Yep people just love juice too much lololol autists
Armani

Return to Sports Betting